mums/wives/girlfreinds

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm sure alot of you have mums wives or girlfreinds who hate airsoft which often leads to the funniest discussions :lol: when me and my dad first started four years ago my mum thaught he was going through a mid life crisis!! :P I'm sure you guys have simmalar experiances

Oh yes my wife is not to keen on it as i spend to much money and i dont spend every weekend with her and she is even more annoyed than usual as i recently brought a new rif and just booked in front of her a weekend event in copehill down lol!

im 26 and have to ask for permission plus the words there best not be any clunge (inbetweners) there lol. she really doesnt know airsoft lol

My mum seems to have a mixed view on it. On the one hand, she thinks it's wrong, and I shouldn't be doing it. She's not happy about having IFs in the house, or the money. On the other hand, I think she's just come to expect it, and realises that there's much worse I could be doing...

PAINTBALL :lol:

Err, I mean comitting crime.

She considers it to be 'eccentric' - my Dad is also military-interested (although he's more into classical, being an armour and sword fan). And, as an eccentric, I like that. I've been called worse.

My sister thinks its nuts (cleanest word I could find :lol: ), but then since she's at Uni it doesn't matter.

I found two of the girls I know are interested by it. Completely surprised by that, I won't lie, they seemed like the traditional 'girly-girls'. Had a few interesting conversations about it.

dont do what i did..... Drag my girlfreind to a Walk-On.... On our anervversry (could never spell thet...)

While i was away havung fun she was behind some tree crapping her self that she was going to get shot.... Never heard the end of it since....

I think part of the reasoning behind me being able to have airsofting gear is that I'm also a kendo-practicer (is their actually a collective noun for practicers of Kendo?), and have shown that I'm perfectly capable of handling large wooden, and metal swords, without causing harm to others.

Or the house :lol:

• AF-UK Founding Member
dont do what i did..... Drag my girlfreind to a Walk-On.... On our anervversry (could never spell thet...)

While i was away havung fun she was behind some tree crapping her self that she was going to get shot.... Never heard the end of it since....

Should ask Nutster about what happened to his mother when one of the other members of the mod team 'accidentally' shot her :lol:

• Supporters

Oh that was F(&^*** so funny :) It was our first skrimish

Basically we were set up outside the site and we had about 6 people there we needed our parents as we weren't old enough to drive at the time, so were all having a chat when I point out Andy was aiming the end of his barrel towards Nutsters mum's Leg when he says

"Dont worry its on safe, see?" *Pulls the trigger* and gun goes off "The safety switch had been flipped off while being held in a sling against his Vest, was an old TM m4 so this is quite common for a VERY VERY light plastic switch*

Shoots Nutster mum in the leg and shes hopping up and down for ages screaming Ow!

Then he says "Whats its only like 280FPS" :P

Everyone proceeds to laugh at Nutsters mum overreaction. (Although I think she was in a bit of pain, bless)

anyway if you were there was 100X funnier :P

• Supporters

it wasnt that good, uber just happened to loosen of a shot in semi, in the direction of my mums leg, to which she reacted quite hilariously :P

and going onto girlfriends, mine is more than happy that i go, she just gets annoyed when i come back like this (photo is pre-'mass'swelling)

8de2d8d4.jpg

thats 10 rounds at 345fps at around 4 to 6 feet away :D o and it was -6, it stung <_<

Archived