So many nice G&P guns

airsofter2015

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Good externals but poor internals. Very prone to failure. As proffrink says they are suited more to people who will upgrade the internals.

If you want a solid gun that you wont need to mess with try

Krytac

Ics

Tm

Real sword

All of the above will perform well out the box at last for a long time if treated properly.

One of the guys who played at our last milsim game had one crack on him in his gun case and the Retailer had to repair it under warranty.

Apparently, they are very brittle metal ??

It put me off buying one.

• Supporters

WOOOOOOOOO soo many choices of different M4's!!!!!!

Its a hard one, which M4 to get!!???????

I am not a huge fan of M4s because they are too common but at least ICS try and put there own spin on it.

Picking an M4 is difficult for newer players because there is so much choice in brands and variations.

Know where your coming from but a bit mean I think. 😞

• Supporters

Yep or M14 or G36, all the guns people buy to avoid getting an M4 or whatever can make up over 50% of the guns on a game day. Nice to have some variety but there's guns people seem to think are a lot rarer than they actually are.

At the end of the day the M4 is the best platform for airsoft because it is so common. A ton of aftermarket parts so you can truly create your own gun and get the best performance possible.

My Sigs not very common though and will definitely be a 1 of a kind when I have finished messing around with it.

I do like m4 platforms but I am a big bulpub fan, love my l85 gbb bot too common either with their higher price, also have a scar l which are fairly rare but the more common version of the scar. I might upgrade to a scar h and dmr it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.