magazine

elobire
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

for christmas i had a L85A2 HA-211b springer. im looking for some high cap mags because im sick of only being able to shoot 30 then stop and fill it back up. i also hate the loading system of the mag i have, the spring keeps coming back up shoting the BBs out of the mag.

can anyone tell me if this will work:

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/AA-High-Cap...zine_ARF10.aspx

this is the gun i got:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HFC-British-Army-C...t/dp/B0039D4HWC

if it doesnt work, can anyone recommend me another magazine. it doesnt matter if its high cap, i just want more than 1.

thanks for the help.

out of interest have you been to a game?

i havnt been to a game yet. i plan to go as soon as my exams in school finish in a couple of weeks. this gun isnt really what im planning on using, i would rather an electric gun. i think im also getting an electric gun sometime next week. the person who bought me this thought it was a AEG, so he is getting me one and has got a refund for this one. for some reason the shop didnt want it returned.

im not planning on using the one i may be getting next week in a game for verry long either. looking to buy a two tone AK once i been to a few games. im planning on renting a gun until then.

thanks for posting that mag matt, il have another look around and see if i can get one from the UK first.

agreed, springers arent built for propper games just fun with mates and backyard plinking ;)

thats pretty much all im using that one for. i would rather spend some extra money and rent a gun, than go in with something which isnt made for it. i also dont want to see it get damaged. its not the best made gun, i think if i didnt take care of it it would break easily.

Archived