Guns that stand out.

ImTriggerHappy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

After getting quite a few comments about how my gun looks at the weekend I got to thinking about what guns look the best.

So two questions

What is the best looking stock gun

Have you ever come across a gun that someone else is using that has really caught your attention.

Just going on looks not performance.

Out of interest, what gun do you have?

I personally like DMR looking guns, or customized pistols, saw someone once with a kick ass chrome looking pistol with a meat tenderizer on the end :D

• Supporters

Some of the guns that Dave over at Daves customs look quite nice :)

Stock I like the Ares Honey Badger

There lots of nice custom guns on sale but was thinking more of ones you have just come across on a skirmish.

Honey badger is a bit like marmite. Me personally not a huge fan but at least it stands out.

• Supporters

I'm a big fan of the MP5 SD models and AKs with metal receivers and nicely varnished wooden furniture always look decent.

My Stoner M63/MK23 mod 0 seems to catch a lot of people's eye too as I'm always getting asked about it. I also feel a bit like i'm cheating using it but that's a whole other story lol.

The Real Sword type 97s really stand out, think i've seen one ever on the field. Still not sure if I like the look of them or not though.

Some guy at Worthing EAG ages ago had one of the M4 SMG builds, which looked the balls. Also seen some brilliant Tanaka rifles a camo'd up.

Gun wise I have:

2 x Tippman (one is a tiny custom one which is a beast)
1 x TM Scar H
1 x Dboys scar H

1 X Tanaka M700 pre-ban
1 x King Arms Blaser
1 x P* Jack M4a1

Heres the CQB tippman:

MwKGEvT.jpg

• Supporters

Some guy at Worthing EAG ages ago had one of the M4 SMG builds, which looked the balls. Also seen some brilliant Tanaka rifles a camo'd up.

Gun wise I have:

2 x Tippman (one is a tiny custom one which is a beast)

1 x TM Scar H

1 x Dboys scar H

1 X Tanaka M700 pre-ban

1 x King Arms Blaser

1 x P* Jack M4a1

Heres the CQB tippman:

MwKGEvT.jpg

is that the 10" barrel on the tippmann? looks smaller :wacko::wacko:

Nope it's a custom one I got machined, 4-5" if memory serves, The guys charges about £35 to cut and rethread, then post back.

Inner was also machined to size, Tanio Koba barrel which works a treat. Surprising range and accuracy considering it's so short.

• Supporters

Love the 97b when its done up a bit. Stands a fair chance it could be my next toy.

They do look like cracking guns, if I was to get a Real Sword that would be my choice as their AK lines aren't quite what I am looking for in an AK. I think one of the regulars had one for sale a while back and I was very tempted by it.

Ugliest looking gun out there, looks like a scar with a weight problem.

Thinking more of nice looking guns, monstrosities are a different thread.

This makes the ARX look like a saint in comparison!

jg_dragon.jpg

But if i had to pick a unique rifle; SCAR, F2000, P90; anything german/belgian made ^_^

Saying that also, I got myself a tasty looking M4 from poland currently in tamworth with some attachments here for..."tuesday" ;)

I would LOVE to P* a pulse rifle, shame the mags are a faff and no easy way to attach an optic. Imagine getting the under barrel launcher to load and shoot the Goblin shells xD

• Supporters

I would LOVE to P* a pulse rifle, shame the mags are a faff and no easy way to attach an optic. Imagine getting the under barrel launcher to load and shoot the Goblin shells xD

now that would be wayy cool :D

yeah the mags and lack of optic dose suck, and having the battery in the under barrel launcher is crap :angry:

• Supporters

Echo one mini gun . But seriously, my Stoner 99 LMG, my S&T PPSH, my TM MP7, and my E&L AK have all been sources of awe for others. I took my AK out at the shop and the tech guy whistled

• Supporters

Well as the OP is the head of AGGA......

suppose - "anything that doesn't have G&G or C M on it"

I did get a bit of interest in the black AK12 chock & myself did

(hope you are ok sir if you are still about m8)

until I told them about it and they soon lost interest - lol, ahhhh f*ck 'em I liked it

ahh but it ain't a RIF stock - it is clear/2-tone

well yeah in USA a WELL AK12 is black (orange flash hider)

so we just gave it that Americano look

• Supporters

Noticing a reoccurring trend starting already, people are giving a lot of gun love to their own toys and ones they would like but no one has really mentioned anything that caught there attention at a game. Maybe its because there is too many M4s about and they all blur into one another.

I saw a Tm Desert Eagle the other week that was heavily customised and had a tracer unit on the end. Complete beast but looked awesome and great fun to use.

Other gun that caught my attention was a Kwa fpg so awesome when it pops open.

• Supporters

Would be possible to do all that but not cheap. Would go for a normal gbbr over p* though.

One of the few times a gun has stood out for me was when I first laid eyes on a Barrett .50cal someone had brought to a skirmish (cannot remember the brand). Having a deep seated love for sniper rifles I had to go over and have a chat with it's owner. Was a bit dissapointed it was an electric rifle (I prefer spring snipers) but was a nice bit of kit.

• Supporters

One of the few times a gun has stood out for me was when I first laid eyes on a Barrett .50cal someone had brought to a skirmish (cannot remember the brand). Having a deep seated love for sniper rifles I had to go over and have a chat with it's owner. Was a bit dissapointed it was an electric rifle (I prefer spring snipers) but was a nice bit of kit.

I saw one once it was absolutely huge. Very impressive looking but apparently the perfomance was not all that. Made you want to run away just looking at it though.

You can get the conversion kit to turn an aeg into a Barrett but it's like over a grand for it

But I agree that it does look nice

Last skirmish I had a play around with someone's tavor, love the way they look, shame performance was a bit naff...

Saw a type 98b once, looked amazing with a stubby silencer, had to have a go with that as well!

Generally if it's bullpup and not sa80 family then it's interesting to me, some of the slightly more exotic lmg's too.

I think at least one person has shown interest in my f2000 every time it's gone out, it looks so odd you can't help but notice it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.