which Scope

UK SQUADDIE

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just ordered a TM VSR-10 G-Spec and looking for scopes now, anyone got any recommendations, also i am keen to do the scope camera modification so the scope would have to be able to support the camera, just need to find out whats best way to do it

any help is much appreciated and once i have it i will post a few pics :)

Nikko Stirling scopes are supposed to be pretty good and fairly cheap too. I would say this would be a good choice http://www.uttings.co.uk/p103149-nikko-stirling-mountmaster-3-9x40-ao-rifle-scope/#.VeCPyPZViko . But you would need to get different scope mount rings as the ones supplied are dovetail not 20mm.

• Supporters

I have a hawke on my l96, fantastically clear image etc great scope. 3-9x50 model 11235

That said I have ordered a nikko Stirling scope for my vsr g spec.

Take a look at j s ramsbottom for scopes, they have cheap deals on scopes that have been returned and there's nothing wrong with them.

Their scopes have various illuminated rets on their own branded range and usually come with a choice of mounts of 11mm or 20mm and I think they supply springed lens covers too.

Mounting a camera is pretty straightforward, buy an extra set of scope rings and mount them on the scope upside-down, then screw a rail to the base of a camera and mount it on the upside-down scope rings.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.