Bolt Airsoft Guns

Wak0118

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Have the TM one, upgraded the gears and few more internals but the bolt lock has been a total failure from the start. Might just need to replace rather than try fixing it.

• 1 month later...

I have got two of them and had them for 5 days shot for the first time and they started to shoot without the trigger being pulled. the only way to stop it was to remove the battery, ANY IDEARS OF WHAT COULD COURSE THIS??????

Been told by the retailer it went wrong coz I put a sight and for grip on the gun also

I have never heard more bollox than that

It's like telling someone that your car won't start cause you changed the wheel after a puncture

I would say trigger contacts aswell

• Supporters

Been told by the retailer it went wrong coz I put a sight and for grip on the gun also

Err what?

Reckon the retailer is doing mushrooms or a nob.

Its either;

faulty trigger contacts.

Faulty micro switch if electronic trigger.

A short in the wiring.

Or a faulty mosfet if one is fitted.

Which ever it is its the retailers problem.

Take it back and get a refund then buy a TM or Krytac or Ics.

So much for bolt sorting out their quality control.

That's mental - unless you've somehow managed to tinker with the battery so that it powers your sight too... which I'm guessing you haven't, and if you have, YOU'RE MENTAL! Haha.

Sounds like this "retailer" needs putting on the "avoid buying from" list.

I was going to buy a bolt but was warned off them so I bought a g&p force recon m4 which has a good recoil system for around the same money as a bolt.

My mate couldn't put it down when I took it to the gun club(I think he wants one hehe)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Update got my money back NOT from the retailer but from my credit card company under section 75 and there now after there money back from the retailer winner winner chicken dinner

Are you prepared to say which retailer it was yet or waiting for it all to be done and dusted?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.