7.4v LiPo in G&G Combat Machine

Pa-16

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm think of getting a battery that will fit in my buffer tube but not put too much stress on my gearbox, and I've heard that a 7.4v LiPo is about the same as running a 9.6 NiMH.

Is it a good idea?

• Supporters

Yes. It'll be fine and should make your trigger response a little snappier.

I got that in mine, I thought most CMs use a crane stock which suit a crane battery better, I Don't know if a stick Lipo will fit in the tube

• Supporters

FireHawk's have battery in stock tube, and has a slightly different tube

with splits to assist in fitting battery connections.

tbh - stock tube battery does limit your options and all that

http://www.componentshop.co.uk/7-4v-1300mah-20c-continuous-discharge-lipo-battery-136mm-long.html

is something like a tube battery but please double check yourself before you order anything

7.4v lipo equates to about a 8.4v nimah but has a lot more "zest" or response

consider also perhaps replacing tamiya for deans + 7.4v lipo of any sort really - maybe 20c to 25c

that will all help and be fine without going too nutz

I have the 1300's and they fit fine. But if you don't want to mash up your wires you probably need the stock extended at least one click. And you can ditch that spacer thing with three circles.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.