Airsoft upgrade services uk?

sundown

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Russell @ Combat south based in Portsmouth.

YouTube, Google, a toolbox and a lot of swearing

If it's relatively simple stuff, don't be afraid to dove into it yourself. I cracked my first gearbox with just a YouTube guide and a 5 quid tool set. I made mistakes sure, but now I know enough about how they work to diagnose problems and maintain it well

The only thing I'd consider paying someone else for us r-hopping, as I don't have a range handy to test it on to make tweaks.

Still, I know people who don't ha e the time to do it, and others who are too scared of messing something up who pay people to upgrade and fettle, but I just don't know who they use :P

• Supporters

sr25 or m14

me thinks sr25 with longer v2 box sounds a good option all round

most of bits be m4 easy to source/fit bits etc......

that is just my take on dmr route

or leave m4 as std aeg, spend a bit on barrel/hop etc...

improve range over stock - still normal so no semi only & no MED but better range

• Supporters

My mates got a G&G SR-25 and it's a really nice gun. His has been upgraded to shoot just under 450 FPS and the range is excellent. The biggest thing to consider when getting a DMR is what FPS to have it setup at as site limits for DMRs vary from none(i.e. 350 FPS standard AEG rules) through to 450 - 500 FPS with sniper rifle MED rules.

If you are going to play a lot at sites with more restrictive rules then the less value you will see. For instance if you play at sites with a 400 FPS limit but still have the 30 metre medium engagement distance you may be better served getting a ~350 FPS AEG with a well setup hop up.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.