g&g m4 gr-16 blowback two tone airsoft gun

sol1821
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is it better than the SRC M4A1?

With this plastic you can't spray over it remember, so you'll have to replace the plastic parts if you want to change colour.

You can't spray it unless you have a defence. But you can spray it if you do, there are plenty of spray paints which will work on plastic.

On Action Hobbies it says it's made of some special plastic (can't remember the name) that can't be sprayed over.

• Supporters

I think what they are getting at, is in the factory the plastic is made in that colour, instead of building the gun the original colour then spraying it Green (or whatever) That is why 2 tones are like £10 + than the RIF as it costs more to produce plastics in the Greens, etc.

I think what they are getting at, is in the factory the plastic is made in that colour, instead of building the gun the original colour then spraying it Green (or whatever) That is why 2 tones are like £10 + than the RIF as it costs more to produce plastics in the Greens, etc.

OH ok I get it. Is this gun better than the SRC M4A1?

OH ok I get it. Is this gun better than the SRC M4A1?

G&G has a pretty decent reputation on the higher-end pricing. For the "sportlines", for what I've heard, they are OK but avoid installing more powerful springs.

SO I've heard-

Anyway, for that price range, expect every "sportline" to be fairly similar, unless you get the cheaper G&P's.

G&G has a pretty decent reputation on the higher-end pricing. For the "sportlines", for what I've heard, they are OK but avoid installing more powerful springs.

SO I've heard-

Anyway, for that price range, expect every "sportline" to be fairly similar, unless you get the cheaper G&P's.

Thanks, I'm thinking of going for the SRC as it's single tone. :)

• 1 month later...

GR16 is a great gun, good that only the receiver is clear as well plus the blowback is a nice touch. Fires well with decent FPS and a nice weight to it.

Archived