Unsure whether this will fit?

Lord Daem

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well hello again!

Looking to get a riser for the top of my M4A1 and am completely confused by The STANAG Dimension thing!

I've got a standard sized pinicaty rail on top that I've got a red dot on, however it sits too low and there's no way to manually adjust the angle of the site (just the dot in the middle)

The one I'm looking at is this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B001WIUUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_92?qid=1440440390&sr=8-92π=AC_SX110_SY165&keywords=UTG&dpPl=1&dpID=41dxQv-JSFL&ref=plSrch#

HOWEVER I am completely open to suggestions, as I've never used a riser before

STANAG is a military standard. That riser looks a bit chunky. Bear in mind it'll make your gun a little heavier and more difficult to manage. I like to keep my rifle as light as possible, so it's easy to whip around I'm cqb

STANAG is a military standard. That riser looks a bit chunky. Bear in mind it'll make your gun a little heavier and more difficult to manage. I like to keep my rifle as light as possible, so it's easy to whip around I'm cqb

Yeah, I want to keep mine light too, however it's impossible to see down the sights at the moment, especially with goggles on :(

Well hello again!

Looking to get a riser for the top of my M4A1 and am completely confused by The STANAG Dimension thing!

I've got a standard sized pinicaty rail on top that I've got a red dot on, however it sits too low and there's no way to manually adjust the angle of the site (just the dot in the middle)

The one I'm looking at is this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B001WIUUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_92?qid=1440440390&sr=8-92π=AC_SX110_SY165&keywords=UTG&dpPl=1&dpID=41dxQv-JSFL&ref=plSrch#

HOWEVER I am completely open to suggestions, as I've never used a riser before

I beleive you have an Aimpoint clone red dot on a low mount, Just swap it out for a higher aimpoint mount for below and it should bring it up to co-witness with your irons.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ANT-High-Quality-M2-M3-QD-Mount-For-Comp-M2-Airsoft-Toy-FREE-SHIPPING/1693796151.html

I beleive you have an Aimpoint clone red dot on a low mount, Just swap it out for a higher aimpoint mount for below and it should bring it up to co-witness with your irons.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ANT-High-Quality-M2-M3-QD-Mount-For-Comp-M2-Airsoft-Toy-FREE-SHIPPING/1693796151.html

60 days? Ouch!!

Guess I'll have to wait, sight looks awesome!

There are some smaller risers to choose from, I use a little 1/4 inch by 2 inch riser for my m4, barely noticeable

60 days? Ouch!!

Guess I'll have to wait, sight looks awesome!

That's max, most stuff won't take that long...although admittedly it can be up to a month.

I've ordered from Ali Express sellers 5-6 times and had things come in a week or two so it's not that bad.

That's max, most stuff won't take that long...although admittedly it can be up to a month.

I've ordered from Ali Express sellers 5-6 times and had things come in a week or two so it's not that bad.

Ah that's cool.

I'd also been looking at the SRS Sight that MatTheSkirmisher uses, the solar charging looks pretty cool

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.