Nightmare attaching this sling!

Lord Daem

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Me again, so many questions!

Right, I BELIEVE this is a Mil-Force, one point sling and I am having a nightmare attaching it. Its a long piece of fabric with only one clamp on it. When I thought I was being clever and tied a knot in the sling and went to drop the gun. Needless to say, it there was a mag in there I would have been shot in the face!

I've tried a YouTube and Google search, but no where seems to show a sling similar to mine so any help would be AMAZING!! :)

I've attached photos of the front mount and the sling below

post-11854-0-63565700-1440422026_thumb.jpg

post-11854-0-44526600-1440422027_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Take the end of the sling in the second picture and wrap it around the buffer tube once then back through the triglide buckle. Tighten the buckle down so that it sits against the buffer tube and then pass the slack end back through the buckle to secure it.

Take the end of the sling in the second picture and wrap it around the buffer tube once then back through the triglide buckle. Tighten the buckle down so that it sits against the buffer tube and then pass the slack end back through the buckle to secure it.

...I'm an idiot.

Thanks, I'd tried all different kinds of knots just on the sling.

• Supporters

...I'm an idiot.

Thanks, I'd tried all different kinds of knots just on the sling.

Yeah.....that'll never work. The sling is too smooth and too stiff to hold a knot properly! :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.