Helmet Camera Suggestions?

Lord Daem

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, newbie here again with yet ANOTHER question!!

I recently bought a helmet (see link below) with several mounts on it as I am looking to have a helmet camera.

HOWEVER I've just realised I have no idea what camera to get or indeed how to mount it to said helmet, D'oh!

Is there anyone out there with a similar setup that has some suggestions?

Thanks yet again!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B1EMXPY/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_zGs1vbV0B19ED

I use a contour roam 3

Very good imo cheap and easy to use with good qiality video its a tube shape instead of box shape as well

I normally mount mine to side of helmet with pacintinny rail but can also mount to gun as well

I use an sj4000 can and made up the nvg mount as the one I ordered never arrived, didn't have time to order another so the one I made up works well

Only downside is that I can't edit them using Windows media or anything

I also have 2 round action dv cameras that I can mount on any rifle with rails

Nvg gopro mount + sj4000 camera. Nice and cheap but the picture quality is good. I had to pad the mount out a bit to make it fit correctly in mine.

Boom! Thanks, just bought this (in black) and the mount, looks really slick - should fit in with my all black getup!

Nvg gopro mount + sj4000 camera. Nice and cheap but the picture quality is good. I had to pad the mount out a bit to make it fit correctly in mine.

Pad the mount out? Just got the camera and the mount, the mounts centre piece is too large for the sj4000 to fit on.

How on earth did you manage it>

Pad the mount out? Just got the camera and the mount, the mounts centre piece is too large for the sj4000 to fit on.

How on earth did you manage it>

Hmm, that's weird..got a picture?

Only problem on mine was that the mount wouldn't fit into the NVG holder very well, had to file a bit and then stick some tape either side to stop it from wobbling.

Hmm, that's weird..got a picture?

Only problem on mine was that the mount wouldn't fit into the NVG holder very well, had to file a bit and then stick some tape either side to stop it from wobbling.

Problem with mine is it won't go on, no matter how much pressure I use!!

post-11854-0-74242500-1440709302_thumb.jpg

Problem with mine is it won't go on, no matter how much pressure I use!!

That's really weird!

I got mine from here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aluminum-NVG-Mount-for-GoPro-HERO-2-3-3-Military-Helmet-Mount-Combat-OS103-/400715951894?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d4c882f16

Looks identical so not sure how that's happened..

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.