UKARA form - Which retailer is best?

Jedi_Master

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Tonight I will have my defence as an airsoft skirmisher and will be getting membership at UCAP Bunker. I would also like to send off the UKARA form to a retailer so that I get onto the database to make purchases easier. I have not yet decided on my first RIF, although I expect the easiest thing to do is send the UKARA form to that particular retailer. However, I would rather send the form ASAP to get on the UKARA database so that when I do make my final decision of what to buy I can do without further delay

So my question is: Which retailer is best to send my UKARA form to?

Where did you send your form and can you recommend them?

Russell down at Combat South is an absolute legend. Only place I'd send my custom. Highest recommendation possible!

Usually the qualifying site will do it for you, especially if you are having membership ?

We (Gunman) do ours.

Andy the owner of UCAP is famous for hating anything involving UKARA. +1 to Combat South though, my first RIF came from them in a hire purchase scheme with UCAP.

• Head Moderator

I was at UCAP Bunker tonight applying for membership and experienced Andy's dislike of UKARA. He also mentioned speaking to Combat South regarding what RIFs they had in stock, as apparently their website is not always up-to-date and they may possibly have what I am looking for. I shall give them a call but doubt they have a TM HK416 AEG available in stock.

• Head Moderator

Update to my previous post - Combat South does have some TM HK416 available, both the 416D and the DEVGRU versions. So I bought one today :) Thanks to Randymanpipe for the PM and recommendation, Russell is great at answering questions and providing excellent customer service.

• Supporters

Update to my previous post - Combat South does have some TM HK416 available, both the 416D and the DEVGRU versions. So I bought one today :) Thanks to Randymanpipe for the PM and recommendation, Russell is great at answering questions and providing excellent customer service.

How much are they from combat south.

• Head Moderator

The 416D is £485 and the DEVGRU is £535.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.