Junior newbie (dad) advice

Jez

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi people

I am the ignorant father of an11 year old convert (thanks to Ian and carll at saxilby near Lincoln - top quality customer service at a very busy sesion)

Its his birthday next week and although a gun is out of the question face masks/ goggles/ hat etc is on the cards. I live in sheffield but am willing to do midlands/ north travel one day next week to go to a shop for him to drool in for a few hours. Preferably not to travel hours to get to a tiny shop with 'nowt' in it!!

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

chris

E-Bay mate.

My son is 12 and I have pretty much got all his stuff off either E-bay or Amazon.

its a struggle sometimes to get stuff that fit my son as he is short for his age but the gear is out there. If you get stuck mate drop me a private message & I will help out the best I can

As a younger player kit can be quite annoying but I managed the find some combats and shirt from goarmy in my size. Just little things like a molle belt won't adjust to as small as I need it and a jpc (probably the smallest pc you can get) looks like a full size carrier on me.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.