padraigthesniper

What is the hardest kicking green gas?

If you're after visual effects for film/photo purposes it's not necessarily the hardest kicking gas you're after but how much gas you're venting per shot. I guess this would be more to do with adjusting the gas mechanism internals so it vents more gas per shot.

Alternatively you could try adding some talcum powder into the flash hider/silencer so it puffs out when you shoot.

If you want a big puff, pretty much all you'll need is a shitty GBB with the most atrocious gas efficiency.

Namely some WE pistols, which can't get through a single mag on one refill.

Yeah thanks for the help guys im buying realistic looking Chinese guns as i know they will vent gas like hell such as the well g55 mp5 gas blowback

Why do i want the guns to vent gas? as it will go well with the post effects. And of course they are going to be dry firing so im not concerned with the guns performance only* feel and aesthetic.

Also, if you want some gas venting, why just get a full auto pistol like a TM glock 18?

Because it costs too much for whats its going to be used for and Chinese replicas are better at venting usually and cheaper. I can get a well g55 (GBB mp5) for like 60 pounds so it makes no sense to go after the 120 pound TM unless i was planning to go airsofting with them.

I read somewhere that Surgeon Green Gas is pretty good as well