KJW G23

Pa-16

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've had a KWC P226 for a while now but I think it's time to get something a little more skirmishable, preferably a 1:1 Glock 23 19 17 18. I've mostly been looking at the KJW G23 but I cannot find any shops that have it in stock. I also don't want to be spending £100+ and would like it to be able to use propane.

Sorry if that's a bit much but does anybody have any recommendations?

Have a look on taiwangun.com

Thats where I got mine from & it's relatively cheap aswell along with there mags at about £16 each

Ahh, that's a bugger mate

You could email & ask them but I have needed them 2 toned so I don't know

I've only fired it once on full auto when my mate used it once at an indoor cqb site as everyone was in the safe zone

It was an impressive rate of fire but I don't know what it's like to live with every day

I much prefer single fire pistols to be honest but you could make a seperate thread about it

Only place you could use that function is outdoors or full auto cqb sites but its a waste if you do single fire cqb

I like my g23 cause it's small, light & single fire even though I have an electric g18c which I use during colder weather

Yes mate it is

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.