New Player - Ashford (Kent)

Lord Daem

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello.

I'm a relatively new airsoft player living in Ashford in Kent. I've played casually before with friends, always borrowing their AEGs but I've just managed to acquire this beauty so I can start to skirmish properly.

I prefer more serious skirmishes, however haven't Milsimmed before (but that is something I really want to get into.)

I've signed up because I'm looking for a Team to start to train/skirmish with. Unfortunately (probably like a lot of people now) I work shifts so I don't have a regular day off, however I'd meet up with said team whenever I could.

Never really sure what to put in introduction posts, so I'll leave it at that and look around the team section

post-11854-0-85692000-1439903009_thumb.jpg

Welcome Lord Daem, I'm sure some of the fine folks on this ere forum will be able to point you in the direction of a suitable band of merry men. As for skirmish site you got UCAP Sandpit in Kent, iv not been there yet but all the lads I play with rave about it.

• 2 months later...

Hi there I live in Ashford not sure if you know already but there is a big woodland site near Sittingbourne on the A249 called Apocalypse airsoft it's definitely worth a visit and just found a evening site in Ashford called Darkwater airsoft that run evening games in a later quest site that I'm going to give a go to see if it's any good. ☺

You are really lucky in Kent - there are a lot of sites in the county and if you drive, you aren't that far from the M25 which gives other possibilities.

You don't need to be in a team to milsim. A lot of our milsim players turn up on their own or with another mate. Can't speak for all the milsims, but generally you can choose to be on a specfic team at time of booking.

Certainly with our games, you get to scheme and plot with your team mates online long before the game and we have had some of our players make really good mates through the Op's to the point where they arrange to meet up at the next one and keep in touch through our community group.

As already mentioned - We're very fortunate in Kent, have a multitude of sites worth checking out, plenty of Airsoft teams attend these events so i'm sure you'll be able to find a team you could buddy up with.

Although - Why be a sheep when you can be a wolf?! - Why not start your own team?

Sites worth checking out in Kent:-

After Dark CQB - As it states, pure CQB site run in the evenings in a dedicated (I think in doors setting) - run by a guy called John who is thought of very highly in the Kent Airsfot scene.

Apocalypse Airsoft - Huge site, great set of features / buildings, well established & a great all rounder - Generally it's the only place where I skirmish.

Bush Valley Airsoft - Another huge woodland site - fairly new but the guys are developing the site weekly, great thing about here is that they're really trying to be unique with the missions etc. - Worth a look

UCAP Sandpit - Fantastic break from the norm, very different setting based in a quarry, use of the buildings / army vehicles etc. really does bring a different dimension from the usual Woodland sites

There's plenty of others as well, but these 4 in my mind & the stand out ones

Hope it helps

Mike

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.