best gun for range and rof

airsofter2015

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Or you could buy what ever you want for way less than your budget and get it modded of do it your self, I've got a jg g36c thats not very expensive but it'll put down 30-40 rps

At about 150' in nil wind, which is pretty good due to the mods I've done.

Just a thought, but be aware that if you use an AEG with a high ROF on auto then either be prepared to carry a load of midcap mags and change often, or do a lot of winding of hicaps to maintain the spring pressure to feed the bbs. High ROF may be useful, but an accurate rifle on semi, or three round burst (if you have a programmable mosfet fitted), can be far more effective that spraying 50-100 bbs down range in the hope of hitting something. That is really only worthwhile if you have a support gun and need to keep peoples heads down whilst your team mates move forward on them. I know BBs are cheap compared to paintballs, but why waste 100s of bbs when 2 or 3 can do the same job and you won't get someone being angry at overkill.

Strongly agree with RR01 here. Effective and trigger response (not fire rate) are key. BBs are cheap as hell but all the magazines you will need to carry and buy to feed your ammo eater will be cumbersome and expensive (plus the extra pouches you will require will add to your costs).

Fire rate is massively overrated but incredibly cool.

Or you could buy what ever you want for way less than your budget and get it modded of do it your self, I've got a jg g36c thats not very expensive but it'll put down 30-40 rps

At about 150' in nil wind, which is pretty good due to the mods I've done.

Would be interested to know what upgrades you've put in this, Dan. Thanks

Would be interested to know what upgrades you've put in this, Dan. Thanks

Lonex G36 Hop Up unit

PDI Barrel 6.8mm

Prometheus bucking

HSA R-hop

HSA M-nub

110 spring

Complete lonex gearbox, 18-1 gears shimmed with aoe sorted and lightened piston, can't remember what cylinder head I put in it

11.1v 30-50 c lipo & mosfet

Lonex A1 motor

That's all off the top of my head...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.