Grrr! Lost my supressor...

DEF

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Another good night at The Mall yesterday evening, except for the fact that my MK23 supressor fell out of its pouch somewhere along the line. The guys at Zedadventures are keeping an eye out, but I don't think there's much chance.

It's a TM clone so has a 16mm clockwise thread which rules out all the usual third-party replacements (without and adaptor) and the original kit will cost me more than I paid for the whole thing so:

a. Does anyone have one they'd like to sell (TM/ASG/STTi)?

b. Does anybody know where I can get one?

c. What's a decent adaptor?

Many thanks

D.

The one I personally use is this:

http://www.leesprecision.com/collections/external-parts/products/cnc-machined-16mm-to-14mm-ccw-thread-adapter

But any +16mm to -14mm adapter should work the same.

I just bought one of eBay cost about 8 quid can give you a link if you want it's worked a charm on my rifle no problems in 4 skirmishes so far

Hephaestus and Angry Gun do some pretty good ones. They're in stock on Mil Spec Solutions. I will be ordering one for my Vector in a minute, actually! I happen to have a 335mm suppressor laying around so I may as well put it to use :ph34r:

Here is a metal adapter if that is what you're in to

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Matrix-Solid-Billet-Airsoft-Adapter-16-mm-to-14-mm-CCW-/121707301318?hash=item1c565209c6

I ordered the metal one linked above, expected delivery Friday (wow...).

Don't want to risk it with plastic threads if I am honest - the metal one is cheaper all together anyway.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.