Official Resident Evil 2 Remake CONFIRMED!

RabidNinja64

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Considering it's next-gen, I'm glad i have a suped up PC for it ;) Anyone else fancy speedrunning it to Kendo's Gun shop again? ^_^

P.S, You think that the release will spark a new line GBB pistols? Been meaning to get my hands on a VP70 GBB for ages

Can we stop calling Xbox One & PS4 "Next-Gen" already? They've been out for almost 2 full years now! Definitely "Current Gen" systems at this point.

Ahhhhh a RE game where i don't need to mash the buttons with the wrist speed of a horny 14 year old to make it through another fuking cut-scene

Thank gawd zombie bites can be cured with bit o the green erb mon or i'd need to start 'prepping'!

Can we stop calling Xbox One & PS4 "Next-Gen" already? They've been out for almost 2 full years now! Definitely "Current Gen" systems at this point.

In fairness, I can agree with that. 360 and PS3 got phased out the moment their newer counterparts, and they're here now so......

• 1 month later...

There's a page missing, maybe it was the most important part...

You could have been a JILL SANDWICH!

WESKERRRR!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.