The 'Gun Shopping List' Thread (aka 'The Dreamers Arms' Thread)

Sacarathe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Interested to see people's tastes in guns they do not own (high to low priority).

No one is requested or required to name or number their current guns.

I have a TM G17 and G&G CM18.

For me, I would like to get:

MP5K-PDW (Fixed Folding Stock) (AEG)

MK16/MK17 (AEG)

Magpul PDR-C (AEG)

AK47 (Cyma) (AEG)

M4 Pattern gun with ~45-55cm inner barrel.

FN P90 (AEG)

M14

1911 Pistol (GBB)

Support Gun - Probably M27 or a Daytona gun in several years.

Before I had actually played airsoft, this list was in a very different order. Probably buy no more than 2 a year.

Next gun will be a CYMA CM351 (870 Breacher) They're £40 and will be good for CQC, not needing to worry about batteries and that.

Then an AKS74U, a CYMA CM.045(A)

I think if money was no option I'd probably be getting a GHK GBB one though.

Finally, an AR platform for a P* / SMP or Daytona Gun, in which case I'd need a G&P WOC.

Oh and pistol would be a TM S&W M&P but I'm happy with my WE Glock atm.

Am currently at the point where airsoft guns are all exactly the same (AEGs) it is just a barrel, v2 gearbox and a hop of some sort mated to a body that looks slightly different depending on the gun it is supposed to resemble. If it happens however I shall 100% be buying a PTS ERG Masada as my RM4 is amazing to shoot.

I am after a non blowback pistol though. If anyone has any views on the good/bad/ugly I'd be interested to hear. Needs to have no recoil, decent adjustable hop and not fussed if it runs hot.... oh and accurate is a must and a decent availability of magazines would be a help.

L1A1 SLR (Star/Ares unless another company bring out one that looks right)

L2A3 Sterling (at least thats do-able now)

Late model Browning Hi-Power (not the WW2 GP35 version thats currently available).

Ares WA2000 sniper rifle

- I just love the look of this gun and I'm surprised there hasn't been more demand for a cheaper and more readily available version of this.

CYMA M14 EBR

- Would turn it into one of two projects. Either a dedicated DMR platform or a sub 350 fps yet highly accurate rifle. Second one would be most likely since I'd like to keep the option for full auto.

Tokyo Marui AA-12

- When it's eventually released. This gun looks awesome though I'll want to know the retail price before I say "yes" for sure.

Ares Vz58

- Or a cheaper clone of this gun preferably. I really want them to release a version with the classic wooden furniture though as I'm not much of a fan of the black furniture it comes with. Or I'll just buy real steel furniture and adapt it like I did with my vz61.

Only problem with these guns is I have a lack of space to store them. Some of my other guns would have to be sold first to make room.

LCT AS VAL

GHK GBB AS VAL if they ever do one

GBB L1A1

AEG L1A1 if it ever gets rereleased

GBB G3

• Supporters

I'm gonna keep to guns that are actually available right now, else the thread will just spiral in to "GBB 105mm howitzer!!". But yeah, if my premium bonds came through with like 5 grand out of the blue I'd be after these:

-ICS M1 Garand

-PTS ACR/Masada GBBr

-ICS 6-shot 40mm, TAG edition

-VFC DX M4

-Another TM SOCOM EBBr

Probably consider some sort of silly 330 FPS Barrett .50 AEG as well, just to take to a really close-quarters indoor site and bring much hilarity to everybody's day as I try to get round tight corners with it.

• Head Moderator

Probably consider some sort of silly 330 FPS Barrett .50 AEG as well, just to take to a really close-quarters indoor site and bring much hilarity to everybody's day as I try to get round tight corners with it.

Do not forget to the plastic bayonet for when you want that stealth kill

• Supporters

Hmmmm...what do I want...what do I want?

P90 (probably the G&G with the adjustable spring)

G3 (the Classic Army M41 ES with collapsible stock)

Vz58 carbine (then the tactical kit)

Krytac CRB

Krytac LMG Enhanced

MK46 (or maybe all the bits to convert my M249 instead)

Mk20 SSR

SCAR H GBBR

GHK AKS-74U

the list goes on.....and on....and on....

I'm still waiting on the Laylax Schrodinger, currently looks like early Sept release in JP.

Other than that I'm actually in a rare state of airsoft content, and nothing really grabbing my attention!

Aa12 for me absolutely no doubts, don't care about price as I've wanted one for like forever. Fav gun at the minute has to be my little Asia electric P90, which I sprayed white and looks awesome.

I'm still waiting on the Laylax Schrodinger, currently looks like early Sept release in JP.

Other than that I'm actually in a rare state of airsoft content, and nothing really grabbing my attention!

Just googled this, looks epic, just bulky lol

Yeah does look pretty big, the initial pictures of it didn't give much impression of scale, but now you can see it with a standard M4 mag in it does look pretty chunky!

I'll be buying it regardless, could have a bb spitting asthmatic mouse for internals and i'd still get it as GITS is my favorite bit of film/tv ever! I'm doubting too many others will be insane enough to spend systema money (£900) on one so prob be pretty unique

L85/L86

AK74 (With all the black tactical Floosiness!)

PJ4 CASV (In dark earth to fit my coyote brown goodness)

M1014 Springer

HK3P Samurai Edge
SR47
WE Scar-L
6' Colt Python w/ Silver finish and wood grip (Go team Rick!)

• Supporters

Oh and I'd like a 416 as well.

And a 417.

Mine would have to be

Tokyo Marui Scar H Recoil

Tokyo Marui Breacher shotgun

KWA Kriss vector

King Arms P90

Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle

So far I have managed to obtain

KWA Kriss vector

The rest is work in progress :)

I fancy getting a gbb AR or AK but still not too convinced on the reliability of some makes for the price points.

My future acquisition list is -

King arms M1 carbine

Scar H

GBB M733/727

TM MP7 gbb

F88 (Have)

AK-74(Have)

RPK

L85A2(Had)

Bren Gun Mk1(Have just need to build lol)

L4A3

l1A1 (Wood kit for Aussie look)

Lee Enfield Mk3 and Mk4(Almost had Mk4 :( )

L7A1

Preferably were possible these would all be HPA powered for recoil fun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.