MSA Sordins

SgtTalbert

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I am looking to get a pair of MSA Sordin Supreme pro-x to protect my hearing whilst having the benefits of the headset 'features'

Does anyone know any forums where I can look to get a pair maybe 2nd hand and also a place to ask some questions?

I have found them new for £180

Cheers,

Tal

I have a pair of MSA Sordins that I use for radio comms (work and milsim use).

You could always try the milsim airsoft central group on facebook for advice but Ebay is good for sourcing if you want a deal.

ETA

If you just want the hearing protection with the AUX IN so you can hear a radio, but not transmit, then there are currently a few deals on Ebay providing youre not fussy about ear shell colour etc.

Ah great thank you.

Yeah, the ones I've found so far are off eBay (attached screw shot as couldn't link off my phone for some reason)

I don't need the boom mic version as I will transmit using a speaker mic so the sordins will be purely used for listening/protection etc....

post-4358-0-78588500-1439401848_thumb.png

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.