new too airsoft

taylorboss91

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yeah start out small and work up to it if you find it suits your style of play etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the combat machine range represents a great package for the novice or as a back up/project.

I have just bought a JG steyr AU-5G sniper but take the barratt style flash hider/half outer barrel and fit another flash hider and it becomes a real stunner with a good rate of fire but the battery storage is a pain, just another option for you!

• Supporters

That would be the best gun in the world.

I have a D68 in bits - uhmm no surprise there you may say

(no I have stripped it for fitting a proper v3 box like the AK12 but not finished putting box together for it)

but a high rof or dsg or hpa b500a1 would be absolute epic to wipe a smug grin off somebody's face/mask

I got too much crap n bits around but one day - one day that will have to be done for ultra $hits n giggles

if youve got a ukara, check out lct Ak's on gunfire.pl

much better then any g&g externally.

or get a cyma ak (one of the higher end ones) for around (£130-50)ish.

or be like everyone else and get a combat machine M4 and put plastic sh*t on the endless rail space.

no offense to people that do that (everyone) but im pissed off at everyone at every sight i go to using M4's,

but m4's are cool because u got room to put yr plastic sh*t and optics u dont need

I know Chinese brands are the devil, so maybe get a G&G ak47?

even though its just a clone of a Chinese clone but its G&G so its ok to be charged %30 more

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.