Better name than Airsoft.

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

What the minimum number of people for private game at the mall?

Sounds like a good excuse for arranging an AF-UK team game or event.

Trigger Happy's arranged them in the past, not quite the numbers hoped for sometimes due to dickheads saying they'll go and then backing out at last minute *cough* like me *cough* ;)

Reportedly good times though!

Sounds like a good excuse for arranging an AF-UK team game or event.

Wasn't actually thinking that. I do a private day for around 25 of us every few months but it could be a good idea. Would have to be money to the site 4 weeks in advance. That way if people pull out the site gets paid anyway.

• Supporters

Wasn't actually thinking that. I do a private day for around 25 of us every few months but it could be a good idea. Would have to be money to the site 4 weeks in advance. That way if people pull out the site gets paid anyway.

A saturday evening game is is usually 25 people minimum.

£25 per person walk on

£45 per person rental

Its 6.30pm until 11.30pm.

If you wanted a full day I think that would have to be a weekday because they have zombie events on a Saturday and Skirmishes on Sunday. Not sure what the weekday prices are but you can always email them.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.