Better name than Airsoft.

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry penis warfare is taken, it's the name give to 40000 people all cheering for 22 men who run round after a pig skin sack of air, get paid to much for not doin there job properly then blow all there money on drugs and hookers.

• Supporters

I tried it but being a 30 year old body builder I felt a little silly.

The above post along with the fact you want airsoft to sound more manly and you dont like the word soft. Also the fact you brought up dick measuring contests is starting to make me wonder if you are trying to compensate for something.

Is the fact you like cqb because you are used to handling a stubby weapon?

Would also explain your fascination with lozarts high horse are you feeling a bit of genital envy? 😉

Alan's Ball sack?

I'm off to play Alan's Ball sack this weekend........We all wear uniforms & protect our eyes.

The above post along with the fact you want airsoft to sound more manly and you dont like the word soft. Also the fact you brought up dick measuring contests is starting to make me wonder if you are trying to compensate for something.

Is the fact you like cqb because you are used to handling a stubby weapon?

Would also explain your fascination with lozarts high horse are you feeling a bit of genital envy? 😉

Thankfully I was never tempted by steroids. Can see the appeal just don't like the results. Most people lose 60% of gains anyway. Anyone who has trained will understand.

Steroids are pointless, you can always spot users there are obvious markers in the the way the muscles and veins look. Cant stand gym bunnies anyway always staring ar themselves in the mirror it like some weird gay self love. Ahould ban mirrors in all gyms.

Whilst a lot of what u say is true. It sounds a bit like green eyed monster. Don't want to call u fat but....

It's only the losing team that are playing for fun.

In Hong Kong they call it "Wargames"

"Yeah I'm doing wargames this weekend" etc etc.

The only winning move is not to play

Whilst a lot of what u say is true. It sounds a bit like green eyed monster. Don't want to call u fat but....

It's only the losing team that are playing for fun.

As far as airsoft goes the winning seems to mostly be done by the sneaky/quick gits rather than the man-tanks, although often play a cqb scenario/game where someone able to carry 20 laptop bags and ammo tins simultaneously would be a def winner hehe

Great thing about airsoft is if god created man then tokyo marui made him equal

Ever played at The Mall?

edit - actual winning (objectives and all that fancy malarky) is done by good teams of course

Steroids are pointless, you can always spot users there are obvious markers in the the way the muscles and veins look. Cant stand gym bunnies anyway always staring at themselves in the mirror its like some weird gay self love. Should ban mirrors in all gyms.

You should see our street fitness group. the gym bunnies turn up with their 20" arms & never come back after their first session.

Last month a power lifter threw up after being beaten by a size 12 lass.

Big muscles are for show, yes they can pick up something heavy but their fitness is geared up for slow lifting only. Everything else they are hopeless at.

A couple of months ago a few of the testosterone junkies joined us, the job we were doing was running up & down a concrete tennis court with gas cannisters full of sand tied to our waist's. they couldnt even complete one run without almost having a heart attack. At the start of the session they were laughing at what we were doing half an hour later one of them was worried that he might pass out in his car on the way home. I thought he was going to have asthma attack.

Green eyed monster is probably their cardio robbbing their skin of oxygen before they pass out lol

As far as airsoft goes the winning seems to mostly be done by the sneaky/quick gits rather than the man-tanks, although often play a cqb scenario/game where someone able to carry 20 laptop bags and ammo tins simultaneously would be a def winner hehe

Great thing about airsoft is if god created man then tokyo marui made him equal

Ever played at The Mall?

edit - actual winning (objectives and all that fancy malarky) is done by good teams of course[/]

I have never played the mall, what area is it in?

People with 20" arms are powerlifting, big dif, there usually only interested in short bursts of energy. I think that lafin at someone's expense is very childish. Those people had clearly decided they want to improve there overall fitness. Dosnt sound like they were made to feel welcome. Where who Airsoft be if we mocked people for not being good first time out?

In berkshire - reading. v good cqb arena, to me it's main selling point (other than being a whole shopping mall and right on my doorstep) is the layout not having a couple of choke points that become a stalemate every-time (like many other cqb arenas). of course there's always a corridor queue stalemate somewhere, but the layout of the place allows you to sneak the long way round most times.

Wasn't referencing something that'd actually happened, just trying to imagine a scenario where being a powerlifter/bodybuilder would give one a winning advantage in airsoft. All I can come up with is carrying lots of stuff and i found the idea a bit amusing as i've often seen people try to carry a dozen laptop bags/ ammo tins and fail in epic comic style. If someone could pull it off and manage to carry a massive pile of objectives through a shopping mall while guarded by team-mates, all in one go, it'd be hilariously awesome.

My religious belief is following the great ones (Bill and Ted) and their one commandment - be excellent to one and other, so I've got plenty respect for anyone trying to better themselves whatever the context. I did a lot of fitness training in my youth, concentrating on tensile/core rather than mass/lift

Doesn't matter what build you are for airsoft, it's what you do that counts. Although for CQB i'd say the closer to a hobbit you are the better hehe! I've played against someone well hench twice and they were opposite ends of the scale so I don't think there's a cliche or anything.

One was a douche-bag who was hopefully unable to feel most the hits to his upper body due to it being used to much stronger punishment, rather than deliberately ignoring them. And hopefully he'd just had a bad week rather than any other reason for experiencing a lot of rage.

The other was a true gent, leading a team of people that kicked a fair bit of ass that day, being cheerfully polite/ offering congrats, trying to motivate the shy hire-gun types on their team etc.

Never really seen people get mocked for being bad first time at airsoft, but unfortunately it seems most new players will be ignored by the majority until they get their own gun that isn't two-tone and a soldier-ish loadout. I don't think it's quite snobbery, just people not being bothered to be friendly to someone until they appear to be fully invested in the hobby as the sport gets a fair few tourists like paintball.

Never really seen people get mocked for being bad first time at airsoft, but unfortunately it seems most new players will be ignored by the majority until they get their own gun that isn't two-tone and a soldier-ish loadout. I don't think it's quite snobbery, just people not being bothered to be friendly to someone until they appear to be fully invested in the hobby as the sport gets a fair few tourists like paintball.

Nice to see that put so eloquently. Carry on.

Football is football ffs

Yanks tried to mess it up with needing soccer

No what yanks call football is padded rugby

Wtf kick up n down pitch - football not soccer

American football is padded rugby not football

And a choccy bar is Marathon not Snickers

Opal Fruits not Starburst

Jif not Cif

Some things should be left alone as is

Think coco pops got changed but in a rare u-turn

They decided to change it back to coco pops

I just say I'm going shooting Saturday

(Hopefully I don't get pounced on leaving the house)

As long as you don't turn up at The Mall wearing a patch with your forum name on it or post this on a yank site, you will be ok ;-).

Reading is 3.5 hours from me but hav heard a lot of people rave about it. Do they do nights? Or multi day weekends?

As long as you don't turn up at The Mall wearing a patch with your forum name on it

Why? Most people who know me know my nickname, which happens to be my forum name... Granted, I don't actually have my name on my clothing, but I do have it on one of my gun bags.

Still don't see what the problem is having a nickname on it?

Why? Most people who know me know my nickname, which happens to be my forum name... Granted, I don't actually have my name on my clothing, but I do have it on one of my gun bags.

Still don't see what the problem is having a nickname on it?

The post I quoted was from Sitting Duck... unless you are Sitting Duck as well?

The post I quoted was from Sitting Duck... unless you are Sitting Duck as well?

See... it is true men are no good at multi-tasking... I didn't read Sitting Duck's post that you quoted properly and failed to see why you said not to wear his forum name as I was trying to be clever and doing something else at the same time.

My bad :blink:

See... it is true men are no good at multi-tasking... I didn't read Sitting Duck's post that you quoted properly and failed to see why you said not to wear his forum name as I was trying to be clever and doing something else at the same time.

My bad :blink:

Sitting duck patch..you know how its bad to be a sitting duck..i think thats what he's trying to say..like the whole Fire at will..and your name happens to be will

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.