Better name than Airsoft.

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Didn't say there was anythin wrong with it but don't think it dose it justice to say" it's like paintball ".

Oh, I agree. It's a point of reference for people though. The problem isn't the name it's the perception of what it is. On the one hand you have the people that assume it's like paintball because it's "running around the woods with guns" (these are the same people that don't know any better when the Daily Mail publishes a picture of a Delta Operator holding an M4 and captions it "SAS soldier holding an AK") and on the other hand you have the people that see milsim and assume we're all Walts.

I tried it but being a 30 year old body builder I felt a little silly.

"Small White Balls" it is then

I just tell people it's like if you crossed laser quest with paintball and filled it with the cast of the big bang theory

• Supporters

"Small White Balls" it is then

I just tell people it's like if you crossed laser quest with paintball and filled it with the cast of the big bang theory

If more airsofters looked like Penny, it'd be in the olympics.

I think such a caliber of airsofting woman would have to be encouraged to make noises like professional female tennis players when hit.

Penny would have to watch/wait while i defiled Bernadette ;)

Long, although I don't look at the Mattel piece when am poking the fire.

eAg2VHN.jpg really..you don't

That reminds me, wish your mum happy birthday for me.

it's alright your mum did it for you..she's still here she says dinners in the fridge & don't wait up she's got a mandingo party to go too tonight

Am not entering into a battle of whit because u r clearly unarmed.

Back to topic. I like the name strike ball and bb warz. Just anything without the word soft!

Am not entering into a battle of whit because u r clearly unarmed.

Back to topic. I like the name strike ball and bb warz. Just anything without the word soft!

haha coming from the person whose still using your mum as a base of whit ;-)

*wit , stupid American I phone.

Probably should hav put @would anyone like to strongly disagree on a topic and resort to a d*ck measuring contest.

• Supporters

Probably should hav put @would anyone like to strongly disagree on a topic and resort to a d*ck measuring contest.

Welcome to the internet ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.