New AEG

adazrambo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

G&P? or a PTS ERG is my first thought

Cheers, had a go of someone's PTS ERG the other day and had a real nice kick to it when fired.

G&P get mentioned a lot, like the look of this - http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/electric-rifles-c45/g-p-kinetic-m4-free-float-recoil-system-p3664

• Supporters

Krytac is a nice brand and their CRB and SPRs are good however, when you buy it make sure you buy an after market pistol grip and flash hider as the ones fitted on Krytac's guns are made of cheapo plastic, first things i changed on my Krytac CRB anyway, oh BTW the flash hider is glued in place so even when you remove the grub nut you have to practically destroy it to remove it.

On the other hand at the price range you're talking about have you considered G&Gs GT Advance weapons?

I have a G&G TR4-18 Light (CQB version of HK416) which has performed well for me and is generally my go to gun, i choose this over my Krytac given the choice but then again it is more modified than the Krytac which i have left practically stock.

• Supporters

Thinking of plumping for this (last CM motor melted but seems to be only thing in price range when considering i'll need two batteries.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=4397{1}1{2}4{4}8{3}6 - any idea what battery/charger for this?

Really? You can't find anything better than ANOTHER CM16 with £350 to spend?

The Krytac plastic flash hider was there because we American are stuck with it. Unfortunately, the Metal one still were not ready when we delivered the 1st shipment. UK/EU should be getting the metal one soon.

As for the pistol grip, we are working on several prototypes. The new design pistol grip will share similar ergonomic with the Krytac .22 platform. That's why we don't want to roll out something new without thoroughly researching it. In US market we are already expecting consumer will change out the A2 grip anyway.

You will probably see the new grip on the LVOA line that's coming this Fall.

• Supporters

The Krytac plastic flash hider was there because we American are stuck with it. Unfortunately, the Metal one still were not ready when we delivered the 1st shipment. UK/EU should be getting the metal one soon.

As for the pistol grip, we are working on several prototypes. The new design pistol grip will share similar ergonomic with the Krytac .22 platform. That's why we don't want to roll out something new without thoroughly researching it. In US market we are already expecting consumer will change out the A2 grip anyway.

You will probably see the new grip on the LVOA line that's coming this Fall.

Still cant quite figure out how Krytac put so much effort into the internals of the gun but messed up on the grip so bad.

At the end of the day first impressions matter and I have seen better grips on a cheap springer. It is absolutely awful.

• Supporters

Doesn't everyone just swap their M4 grips out for Magpul ones anyway? ;)

• Supporters

obviously its gotta match/blend in a bit

(a orange ex-2-tone would spoil the look of any mofo gun of course)

but I've swapped grips and heard a dying cat inside the gun and thought yeah sod that idea back to old pistol grip

But mofo guns should come with a decent mofo grip & stock - or it just spoils the excitement of getting her out box first time

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.