Samurai Edge GBB pistol

RabidNinja64

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Tempted to buy one just to start up a zombies-esque loadout for when that time comes, but also because it looks mean. Can anyone comment on the build quality and efficiency from a first-hand perspective? thanks

Unfortunately mine is semi only seen a few videos on YouTube of early full auto models, the back end blows off!

They're the version 1's then haha. and semi only probably for good reason haha

Slide Not Top Slide! An average semi auto pistol consists 3 major pieces. A frame, which houses most of the mechanism. A slide which holds the firing pin or stryker and a barrel which wraps around a hole and has some locking surfaces on it.

Turns out the M9 I bought from Airsoft World hadn't been despatched despite me receiving the tracking number.

UPS didnt recognise the number so I contacted AW as I initially thought there was a typo. They called me and said that the pistol they were going to send me turned out to be the last one in stock and it was actually a broken return. They were going to fix it and send it to me, but turned out they couldn't.

So, tracking numbers are automatically generated without a physical despatch and I don't have an M9 coming.

On the bright side, I've decided that I like the M92 GEN2 styling better (I dont need the rail) so I've ordered one of them from another supplier.

Will let you know once I get it. I've also ordered a CO2 mag with it as it occurs to me that it might be a good way to go for pistol winter use.

Slide Not Top Slide! An average semi auto pistol consists 3 major pieces. A frame, which houses most of the mechanism. A slide which holds the firing pin or stryker and a barrel which wraps around a hole and has some locking surfaces on it.

You must be new here..... :D

picard_clapping.gif

The M92 GEN2 arrived.

Initial thoughts:

Not as detailed as my Umarex M96 but fine for being abused which it will be by the time its been actively used in a few games and holstered and re-holstered a few dozen times. The mag rattles inside the pistol when you handle it, but its not a big problem. Bearing in mind this pistol was £99, you can't really expect too much.

It has a decocker which I quite like, having gotten used to it on my SIG 226.

Its not too shiny (a complaint I have of my M96 which looks like a show pistol) and although there are no trades, it looks functional. Especially now that I've greased and oiled it in the right places so the mechanism sounds more solid.

On unexpected bonus is the auto function which I wasn't aware of. If you leave the safety catch in the middle position between safe and fire, it fires like an SMG with just one trigger pull, emptying the 26-round mag in seconds.

I have bought an optional CO2 mag for the pistol and will experiment with it and the standard gas one in due course.

There is a hop like many pistols, but you have to remove the slide to access it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.