Umarex mp7 aeg, worth it?

RILiON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So Iv been looking at the umarex mp7 aeg as it's only 110 quid on airsoft world.net and 6 100rd mags are 44 quid. That's a whole loadout for 155 quid and I love the mp7. However it's only stated as having 240fps and I'm not sure how that's going to fair as I haven't used a gun that low before. It's for indoor cqb 50 foot max engagement at the most (maybe less). Any experience with this gun and would you recommend?

I wouldn't as the umarex aeg is full size so no other mags will fit. Only mag you can use is the one that comes with it. No mags are produced as of yet for it. And I know as I bought one. Can't get mags get a tm one instead. Or if you have cash a vfc gbb one.

Didn't realise that will give it a miss then thanks

I have a tokyo marui mp7 aeg, comes with the standard small mag and an extended mag. Works fine. Like new condition, never skirmished, original box etc. looking for £160 all in, including postage

I have a TM MP7 aeg, runs about 240-250fps, but is fine for cab/buildings.

Great sturdy construction from TM and comes with an extended mag as seen in the photo.

has a laser sight with pressure switch and a micro red dot sight on the top.

like new, never skirmished. bought it and have given up the sport for other things now.

has original box too

£160 with postage.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.