just played "The Mall" for the first time.

shortman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Is there plenty of space in the safe area for stashing ye kit etc?

There's plenty of space. There's three parts to the safe zone all kitted out with tables, benches and chairs. You may not get a table/bench depending on how early you get there but you'll certainly get somewhere. There's usually a marshal about to keep an eye on things and the main door is kept shut once things kick off so it's secure too.

• Supporters

Well iv been playing now for around 3 months. And during that time myself and my bro have frequented ucap bunker. (For those who have not played it, 350fps limit and full ato everywhere, with all dark tunnels)

Today we traved to the mall, an hour and a bit away. Every one raves about it so we decided to check it out.......

Oh my, its bloody amazing!!! Very well marshelled, great games, exellent team spirit from the players on our team. 112 players today all in all and didnt feel crowded atal.

The site is very very playable. I now see what all the fuss is about. We will defo be back on the regular!

For any noobs who havnt been, it really is worth a trip.

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Ah i loved it! Will defo be a regular on my list of sites.

@sacarathe: mate is tons of space in the safe zone and my pts rm4 was running 350fps so couldnt play it and it spent the whole day sat in the save zone. I was very happy to leave it there too.

I spent the whole day running about with a we m&p and my m&p sai both with extended mags. Was still awesome!

Also the shop thats there is excellent too. The guy sold me a returned unwanted we m&p cheap and did a deal on the mags as i wanted an extra pistol and more mags when my aeg was ruled out.

Unfortunatly was my last outing till mid september :'( as my gf wants the plumbing and electrics finished in our house so she can paint it n we can move in.

Excellent, I was there too. You said about the team spirit, I'm going to guess that you were green?

Probably the best day I have had there (5 visits so far). Though it was a shame to only have 5 games, although I'm pretty sure that the last two were a little longer than usual. The briefing seemed to start a little later than normal so that was potentially why.

Just to mention what Lozart said, they actually only have two rooms in the safe zone now so it can be a bit of a squeeze, get there early to bag a bench.

Green too. Clothing was same as pic, some form of multi mtp/utp, black knee pads. Different facepro setup. Cap with olive Union Jack. 6'1"ish.

In a group of 7 under the maps in room 1 safezone.

Ah sweet, i was all mtp'd up 5'3" lol had a tan fast helmet with black lower mesh attached, and a warrior patch on my left arm. I was room 2. You part of a bigger team of about 20 odd? If so was having a good chat with one of your lads. I was the little guy with twin pistols all day lol.

We weren't with some of those other guys but they set-up in the middle of our group in the corner. We did get chatting with them though.

I think you were talking with Ricky, did he have a play with a pistol of yours? If so, that was him.

All in all a good day out. Would recommend to anyone able to go.

Yea maybe, i did hand one of my pistols to some one at one point. Had a really great time today. Have to agree that everyone should go and try it out.

Like shorty said, and epic day and an epic site all round.

Guys in the shop/marshals were awsome, players were really helpful and great to play on a team with.

The site is alot better than any vids make out on youtube. They dont do it justice at all! Space was at a premium, but everyone was really sound so didnt mind squeezing about lol

• Supporters

Like shorty said, and epic day and an epic site all round.

Guys in the shop/marshals were awsome, players were really helpful and great to play on a team with.

The site is alot better than any vids make out on youtube. They dont do it justice at all! Space was at a premium, but everyone was really sound so didnt mind squeezing about lol

Should try it when there is only about 25 people in there, thats really good because you can explore easier.

Yeah was hard trying to memorise and get used to the layout while getting shot to bits haha was enough to make the game exciting, but it never felt crowded either

• Supporters

Just to mention what Lozart said, they actually only have two rooms in the safe zone now so it can be a bit of a squeeze, get there early to bag a bench.

Interesting....they don't always open the third room to be fair. Unless of course they've done something since I was last there (about 6 weeks back).

• Supporters

Yeah was hard trying to memorise and get used to the layout while getting shot to bits haha was enough to make the game exciting, but it never felt crowded either

Its not bad when there is a full crowd. Some people complain about choke points and such but I reckon they are just not trying hard enough.

Yeah we got bunched up a bit, but that's what happens in fire fights haha its when people refuse to die for the greater good and move that bugs me lol

• Supporters

Yeah we got bunched up a bit, but that's what happens in fire fights haha its when people refuse to die for the greater good and move that bugs me lol

Always happens, never figured out why some people would want to pay £35 to stand in a corridor to tell the people with some nuts that the enemy is down the other end of the corridor.

Dont believe in dying for the greater good but I am a firm believer in making the enemy die for the greater good.

I enjoy playing at the mall and had some great days there, but just a shame a couple of idiots spoiled it for me in the morning session but the afternoon went well

• Supporters

just a shame a couple of idiots spoiled it for me in the morning session but the afternoon went well

That happens everywhere though...

• Supporters

That happens everywhere though...

It does happen everywhere but I do think the mall sometimes attracts the idiots more than most.

I think the chavs are attracted to it because its running round a shopping centre which is their natural habitat. Just be glad theres not a McDonald's in there or it would be over ran by people wearing airmax trainers.

You also get the odd visiting blowhards that take things a bit too serious for how the mall runs.

Most of the more regular players are usually a good bunch of people though.

Lol, sounds like I would need to run this patch upon my first visit B)

post-11797-0-33504600-1439232474_thumb.png

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.