My Gear, Guns, & Ammo [Pictures]

sundown

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Have you tried the CO2 mags for the M9 ?

AW sells them also and they offer sub 350fps in any temperature.

Not tried them Baz - Thanks for the heads up though, I'm getting good power and range from the current set-up but I will defo give them a try next payday :)

The scope you've listed, have you zeroed it? If so how well does it hold it?

Might grab one for myself as I like that style of reticule.

The scope you've listed, have you zeroed it? If so how well does it hold it?

Might grab one for myself as I like that style of reticule.

I'm in the process of zeroing in the sniper scope at the moment, just getting it right for the ranges I will be using - from any given distance it's taken me around 20 minutes to get right (first time with snipers so you might be faster) but once you get it zeroed it's around 95% accurate I would say, I seemed to be getting 15cm inaccuracy in any given direction, but that could be my fault :)

Nah I meant how well the scope held it's zero mate. Some cheaper scopes lose the zero after a while you see so I was curious to see how this one fared.

Nah I meant how well the scope held it's zero mate. Some cheaper scopes lose the zero after a while you see so I was curious to see how this one fared.

Seems to be holding good - took it out again tonight and re-tested it at the same distance, still as accurate :)

• Moderators

ooooh I like this topic!.....not got around to all areas yet, I get too distracted. Have others posted similar posts!

had a look on the site, seems a good deal as well for the GC16....similar to what im aiming for

like the links, very helpful for the *busy many at work

* busy as in browse most of the time and read up while waiting for work

More stuff on the way!

On order:

• Krylon Camo Paint [Olive]
  • Recon Molle Chest Rig [DPM Woodlands]
  • Additional Ammo Pouches Recon Chest Rig [DPM Woodlands]
  • Camo Fingerless Gloves [DPM Woodlands]
  • Ammo Pouch Bag [DPM Woodlands]
  • 2 point Rifle Sling for GC16 [black]

Next update will include pictures of new Radios, Camo T-Shirts, Jackets, Bottoms, plus the above, with the usual short review and purchase link :)

• 3 weeks later...

Dude I don't want to come across a knob but I would wear rank tabs for airsofting. As people have had to work hard to earn right for that rank and a lot of people will not appreciate a civvy wearing that rank especially a officers rank slide.

Edit: but the whole load out does look good.

You think? Never thought of it like that, but fair point I saw it on Ebay and was like "RAF rank slide for the RAF top would be cool"

Edit: I may reconsider the rank slide now - especially if I was over in the UK for any matches

Have you used the sniper much? Whats your overall verdict? Seems a fairly cheap way to have a little dabble as a sniper before buying an all out sniper supreme gun.

Iv'e had it a good 7 weeks now and still not used it in a match! - we have an evening game tomorrow so will be leaving the gc16 at home and running sniper only :) (I always bring it then never use it, so only taking it tomorrow!)

Yeah general consensus is that if you've not earned it then don't wear rank slides, berets, etc. Best left at home or to be worn as an impression at military fairs/reenactments.

Personally I would zip tie the scrim net to your boonie hat when sniping - breaks up your outline more and let's you cover your optics when shooting from a hide. I've done this myself with my boonie hat and it works really well. Being zip tied on means it's very easy to remove as well afterwards or if you don't like it.

• Moderators

*sits here impatiently waiting for time to fly for update!*

great update to gear, you never know, when the time comes, i may do the same....as long as you have wide screen monitors! :D:rolleyes:

Will have a more in-depth look at pics at home, work not really ideal sometimes!

(damn you wife for saying ive put some on!)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.