Sidearms

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok... so i am looking into getting a nice sidearm and im intrested in GBB's so i have came up with some ideas...

these are a couple that i want but i would like others opinions:

Firstly: KWA 1911A1 - Full metal, only thing i dont like is the brown handle with blue slide (kinda clashes)

Secondly: KWA KP45 NS2 - Mostly metal, looks sexy and lara croft used it.

3rd: KWA M9 PTP - Mostly metal - I like M9's...

4th: KWA M226 NS2 PTP - Would match my british loadout... allthough i run with an M4 so it wouldnt make much diffrence...

Lastly: Galaxy MP5k - It would do nicely, but i hear its plasticy

if you could go up to beat KWA (£150) for the BRAND NEW TM Berreta Px4 !!! my friend has it...it is soo cool, polymer frame... etc. it has no 2 tone but someone could easily 2 tone for you

I would go for a kwa glock 18c as i have 1 and its a real beast! But if ure primarily a sniper id seriously look ito an AEG MP5K and get a drop leg holster!

i would get the glock but i want something different... and i only want semi auto

tbh im struggling beetween the 1911 and the USP as i like the modern look of the USP but love 1911's and if it lasts me long enough to get ukara'd could you imagine what you could do with a spray can.... or maybe some gold plating! no. but seriously how often do you see a silver slided 1911 it would be pretty!

Archived