X Site

Lozart

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Just bought a TM HK45 from these good people, communication from them was fantastic even if the actual sale ended up being a bit frustrating!

Basically, the website allowed me to enter a different delivery address (my office - because there's always someone there who can sign for stuff). On acknowledging my order they also let me know that because the gun was coming direct from the warehouse it would have to be delivered directly to my UKARA registered address. Fair enough, I was going to be in all day because I had a surveyor coming (but that's a whole different kettle of very annoying fish). The postie came and went without a box for me so I rang and spoke to Andy who was very helpful and duly went off to find me a tracking number. On tracking the parcel it turns out that it had been delivered at 11am, signed for by me. Intriguing! I informed Andy who went off to find out where it was.

I called RM customer services who then informed me that actually, it had been sent to the address that X Site told me it couldn't be sent to. Good old Royal Mail, eh?

Anyway, faultless performance from Andy and the staff at X Site in getting the order out promptly, their price was good too and excellent after sales service in helping me try to track down the errant parcel!

• Supporters

uhm - just wondering though isn't the different addy kind of down to sender putting on the non-ukara addy

unless Royal Mail are psychic or are stalking you to know where you work

or did it have both addy's on parcel - that would be asking for confusion

Still - no real biggy, the important thing is that an issue arose

and then you was able to contact them - and they looked into it and got back to you

its when things don't quite go according to plan - it is then you find out how good a company's customer service is

glad it got sorted - nice mofo gun btw

• Supporters

Yeah, to be fair it was down the the warehouse not doing what they were told. Still, it arrived where I actually wanted it to so.....

I don't quite get why there was the issue of having to be sent to my UKARA registered address though, I've had RIFs delivered to my office no problem in the past.

• Supporters

it is just one of the rules that it has to bought by and sent to the same addy on the ukara database

(hence it is important to update any change of address as/when you move later on)

is just one of them rules/regulations stuff - commercial place of work some may accept as legit addy if they know you

others might deem any addy as no chance sun-dance

• Supporters

When I was looking at buying a RIF from Fire Support and Zero One I asked and they both said they would ship to an alternate address. My M14 from TWG was shipped to an alternative address without any question or objection whatsoever.

• Supporters

Fair enough - but always thought it was one of the normal guidelines of ukara

helps to prevent sales/deliveries to kiddies or un-ukara'd players

sure you have to bang in your email & postcode of reg. addy on ukara self check

well I was lead to think it has to go to your normal regged addy

but maybe some sellers may not stick to that guideline to the letter

(it is them that is selling it so its their decision I guess if they feel it is legit and above board)

anybody want a RIF - £50 + cost of rifle sent to any addy of your choice - pm me for more details.....

(not really - f*ck off kiddies)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.