glock g18c charge

PhillRC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I dont think 5 minutes is enough to charge a gun reading online you should charge it for 2.5 hours max so id give it a full charge and then see if it works

I have 2 glock 18 c aep's. Recommend a charge time of 2/2.5 hours. Very important it's no more. There is a direct replacement lipo battery available for them on airaoft world. Not much more than a standard battery but defo worth it. Best improvment you can make.

That could be a bit of a problem. The issue with aep's is that because of the size the internals are very small. This is one reason why fps is so low.

First thing to check is if the pin on the rear of the selector is broken. Second is the housing for the pin, the bit it goes into when the "slide" is on.

If these are in tact then it's an internal issue. I would only recommend opening internal of gun if you have worked on larger aeg's before. Ifs so you could try fitting a smal MOSFET. Very difficult but worth it.

Selector only works when slide is fully fitted. Sorry for going from very basic. Not sure how long you have been airsofting.

What was wrong with it? When u put bbs in the mag the first few times only half fill it. Get used to using the speed loader to fill the mag. Makes in game reload a lot easier while your building up ur collection of guns/mags. When u r loading the mag u don't need to pull the spring down, the bbs will load evenly every time.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.