Sign in to follow this  
airsofter2015

fobus paddle holster

Unless i'm mistaken you want a glock 21 holster as the WE G17/19 dimensions don't match the real steel and need so you'd have to mold/file the Fobus G17 holster to fit. I'm basing this off what people have found with the Blackhawk SERPA holster, so it might be different for a Fobus.

Not sure how WE compare to KSC G19 dimensions, but had to sand down my fobus quite a lot to get mine to fit. Good holster now that it works though.

ok thanks ill lookk around and see what will work

It looks like on the Blackhawk serpa Glock 26 holster works but i cant afford it at the moment so ill just get a fabric holster for now. Thanks for the help.

I'd avoid fabric holsters, tried a WAS dropleg one before getting a fobus, it cost me a magazine. They're not always very secure and can occasionally press down on the mag release, or at least that's what I found with my G19.

Stick with plastic holsters, much more secure imo.

I'd avoid fabric holsters, tried a WAS dropleg one before getting a fobus, it cost me a magazine. They're not always very secure and can occasionally press down on the mag release, or at least that's what I found with my G19.

Stick with plastic holsters, much more secure imo.

The safariland copy I have for my m9 used to press the mag release when I ran. Had to cut it down to make it stop. It's all down to quality.

im just weird i shoot a pistol left handed and hold a rifle right handed.

I do that to ! I'm left handed for writing but right for everything else :o

Unless i'm mistaken you want a glock 21 holster as the WE G17/19 dimensions don't match the real steel and need so you'd have to mold/file the Fobus G17 holster to fit. I'm basing this off what people have found with the Blackhawk SERPA holster, so it might be different for a Fobus.

This exactly. The dimensions of a majority of airsoft G17s on the market are similar to that of RS G21s and so if you're looking for a direct fit without having to modify, get yourself a G21 holster.

BlackHawk! offers a range of plastic holsters for either side of your body. I personally would recommend the CQC Concealment style, had a couple of them in the past and have a G21 styled one for my TM G17 now. They're bloody fantastic, so easy to draw and holster your pistol and you hardly notice it sitting on your hip.