backup AEG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry if this has been asked before but i want a We G19 for my birthday in 2 days but since i only have one rifle the CM16. Would it be better to get a pistol or a backup aeg. Thanks.

It really is up to you tbh. Have you found yourself in lots of situations where a pistol would have been useful?

For me personally, i use my pistol fairly often in woodland and in the cqb area and would have one over a backup. Depending on where you play, at worst case scenario, you could use the pistol as a back up ;)

However, many people never use a pistol and it is lucky to get used once in two or three skirmishes or they always manage to break their main gun and a backup would be better for them

• Supporters

I'd get a backup rifle first. If you play mostly cqb you can get away with using a pistol but then you'll need extra mags so...

Pistols are cool. For that reason alone it's great to have one!

I'd say get a second aeg first then a pistol as at some point your aeg will break guaranteed and you'll regret not having a spare.

• Supporters

Really tough one tbh....

Pistols and bfg's - you can go for yonks without using 'em

Others use them all the time....

Suppose you could say that about a backup AEG

You might hardly ever need one if your luck holds

On the other hand say get 2 x M4's

Long n small / stubby for wood/cqb

Or

AK 47 & 74 if you prefer

Best of both worlds having a big n small gun

That take same mags m $hit

Plus have the option to switch to what suits the game or site you are playing at the time

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.