Digicon Target Contender advice

R34V3R

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello to all, I have recently come into possession a Digicon Target Contender (13 inch model) and i absolutely love it, its been my holy grail gun for as long as i can remember (or maybe since the last time i watched Hard Target). My only issue with it is the lack of a hop in it. For such a powerful piece (pushing 490 on green gas and .2's) the lack of range is annoying me, .36's and .43's extend the range but its barely getting past 150 feet before a the bb just nosedives for the deck (target shooting its great, but with having permission to run it as a sniper pistol i could ideally do with the range being extended).

Now KM Head still do an 8 inch tightbore with an SCS adjustable hop for the Target, but seeing as i cant read japanese and google translate is a pile of ****, is there a way i could "create" my own hop mod for it. I know its a bit of an ask but if anyone can help would be muchly appreciated. I can get pics done and up if referrence is needed.

ive seen that article, but it doesnt say how or what he did other than fit a "hop up barrel", im looking for some ideas as to how to go about it, other than slapping a barrel with a hop window in there and hop for the best.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.