It could only happen to a Airsofter...

Raggedy_man

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Ever been on a super cool 6 kill CQB streak and then ran into a door frame? Vaulted a trench to storm a dugout but fallen flat on your face at the worst possible time?

Basically this is for us to share those stories where something went wrong in unexpected ways or right in spectacular style!

I managed to clear 3 rooms in Tin town at my local site while feeling like Seal team 6 when the worlds smallest/stealthiest 12 year old literally appeared from behind a fence post and knifed me in the face. Replaying it in my head I have not the faintest clue how a human can hide behind a fence post so bloody well!

This wasn't me, but we had just started a round and there was quite a steep and long slope down from our ridge to the playing area, and it had rained all night.

This un-slender chap starts going down, and towards the top slips and lands with a massive thud on his back side and slips down about half a metre.

But rather than face the indignity of trying to get up on a slippy slope with nothing to hold, he paused, started using his feet, and tobogganed on his rear-end down the remaining 10 metres or so yelling "banzai!" Suffice to say, he styled out of his fall like a pro in my opinion.

• Supporters

I was at the malls, half the team were pinned by fire from one of the shops so I heroically stormed to the side of the shop front, prepped a flashbang and promptly threw it into some camo netting hanging 12" in front of me. I laughed, the marshal right opposite me laughed, it went bang and I went deaf. Good times.

Pinned down with nowhere to go. Finally built up enough balls to run out past the 6 foot gap that bbs were flyin through and make it to freedom. Deep breath and away I went. Made it! Put the breaks on, body stopped but feet didn't. Must have tried to stop on the only pile of bbs in sight! Next thing I know am looking the ceiling and beside me is my m4 minus it's stock which is now inserted in my anus.

• Supporters

This is just the type of laugh I needed today, Thank you folks!

Your welcome glad you can find happiness in our misfortune. On that note, I recently had the a painter and decorator at my house who left after a couple of days without warnin. Next thing police "knock" at my door concerned I was planing an attack. What really happened was I had set all my kit out for a days Airsoft the next day, the painter had seen all this (not in a room he was supposed to go in, think he was havin a good look around) left and went to the police. The lesson of the storie is: Shoot everyone who enters, they may leave and you don't get the chance again.

a video from my mate Ian, at my local site. According to Ian he when down then got straight back up :unsure: no one realized how long he was down for till he re-watched the video.

Oh sheeeeeeet, that looked like it hurt! What did his head look like after the video?!

Offtopic: I'm going up to visit family soon and this is the site local to them. Is it worth going along to, how are the regulars with a new face.. especially when I'll be on my own!

• Supporters

Oh sheeeeeeet, that looked like it hurt! What did his head look like after the video?!

Offtopic: I'm going up to visit family soon and this is the site local to them. Is it worth going along to, how are the regulars with a new face.. especially when I'll be on my own!

luckly Ian had a helmet on, so no real damage done

yeah its a good site, loads of "cut throughs", quite dynamic play, but with some key points and choke points. Were always trying to improve the site and add new games etc. Have a look at Ian's video's and you should get a feel for the site. Yeah we are a friendly bunch, my advise, turn up early and see if someone can show you round to get a better feel etc.

I saw an enemy on the other side of a door, we couldn't shoot each other without being out, so I threw a grenade into the corner of a door frame, hoping it would bounce and land where he was standing. But no, it bounced back towards me and I stood there dumbfounded whilst everyone laughed at me. Happy times

Remember once, i was sneaking through the village, during a fight, and came across the other team having a small shootout... I threw a ball grenade towards them, and had it bounce off a tree and come back at me... Needless to say, I gave away my position by running away yelling "f***" at the top of my voice.

Funny thinking back at it, but at the time, it really pissed me off.

This was back in Ultimate Airsoft in Thornbury several years ago.

Greande round the corner at the Mall where I thought the enemy was. bang, 8 dead pissed off friendlies come walking back toward me...

• Supporters

Now that's plain impressive all round folks. Im playing this afternoon with new gun and kit so I'm not expecting it to go smoothly in anyway shape or form.

Conversely, my best at the Mall went unfilmed. Came up the back stairs that are always lit red (regulars know where I mean) turned left into Salisburys to clear it - no one there. Now I knew my mates were still at the bottom of the stairs. I heard activity in the corridor came back out into the long corridor at the back of the store. 7-8 enemy. I literally walked up to each of them point blank and shot them with my pistol as they all thought I was a friendly. One bloke even shouting 'Will someone shoot this fucker!!" Brilliant.

• Supporters

Conversely, my best at the Mall went unfilmed. Came up the back stairs that are always lit red (regulars know where I mean) turned left into Salisburys to clear it - no one there. Now I knew my mates were still at the bottom of the stairs. I heard activity in the corridor came back out into the long corridor at the back of the store. 7-8 enemy. I literally walked up to each of them point blank and shot them with my pistol as they all thought I was a friendly. One bloke even shouting 'Will someone shoot this f*cker!!" Brilliant.

I know that staircase. When I first started playing there I was going down the corridor when some started shooting at me and I jumped sideways into what I thought was an alcove but it was that staircase.

Got quite aways down before I even hit a step. Wasn't the nicest experience in the world.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.