Hopup on the CM16

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

im fairly new to airsoft so it might just be something im doing wrong but when i try to adjust the hop up on my raider it is very stiff and barely moves could anyone help me out

They can be. Try slightly backing off the small screw that holds the biggest wheel in place. If that doesn't work, take the hop and inner barrel out of the gun and turn it back from full on to full off about a dozen times to loosen everything off. If it's still tight, take off the larger wheel and the one it connects to, as it could be the wheel hubs are very tight on the pegs they sit on. Try then opening out the hole in the wheel hub very very slightly with a small nail or similar, or a very fine needle file.

If you still can't do it I would recommend getting something like a CNC pro win hop up unit. In my opinion I think that they are one of the best hop ups out there and easily compete with madbull hop up units. They are £25 so they don't damage your wallet too much and they are pretty easy to install. And they also sove your problem where you can't turn it as it has a circle dial that you turn to adjust it.post-10894-0-94926500-1439025116_thumb.jpg

Hears mine.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.