Bolt

adazrambo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They are a pretty new company, its more than 6 months as I was hearing about them mostly last year but I am not sure when they actually released their guns. The only impression I got from Y T reviews (mostly garbage FYI) was that they have really good recoil impact. No idea if the guns are accurate or good in other ways.

• Supporters

Have they just come out of nowhere? only started seeing their stuff in the last 6 months.

They've been around for about 4 years now. Early models got a reputation for "shaking themselves to bits" as they do have a pretty strong (for a toy gun) recoil effect but I've yet to actually meet anyone that's had it happen to them. They're pretty nice guns (had a go of one back at the Airsoft Expo) but they're not cheap.

A mate of mine has the bolt M4

When chrono'd for the 1st time, it was about 280fps, after a few mods & proper sealing it's now upto 330fps

The recoil is as good as can be for an airsoift rifle but if it was to much then it would kill itself

He took the slide inside the hop window off

i have the new Bolt Heavy Recoil B.R.S.S. (B.R.S.S. Heavy)M16A4 and i have mixed results and feelings, initially i had lots of trouble misfiring and inaccuracy with bb's going everywhere, i was boxing it to return and and another fella took barrel out and spent next hour cleaning incredible amounts of wax out of barrel, after putting it back into gun, it fired a hell of alot better, i still have misfiring, not as bad but it remains, i find that if i pull magazine back whilst shooting it misfires a lot less, also you have to keep tightening the odd screw as the recoil is powerful, i think these are the flaws with what is a great gun that has most realistic recoil yet, im going to try to find bb's that are 5.90. not 5.95 as the barrell is true 6 mm, which im hoping helps aswell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.