Places to shoot it out.

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

Having done SPO clearence on Vanguard class submarines I know they'd not be that great for airsoft. Now a submarine base/evil lair would be pretty epic!

• Head Moderator

It would have to be the Death Star, with converted Sterling SMG and MG42 for the Stormies. :D

Alton towers would make a pretty good site. Just don't go on the smiler

How about a pistol & shotgun game on the old fashioned American rollercoasters where 2 cars each holding 4 people run alongside and overtaking each other along parallel tracks? Could be good. . . .

In a somewhat similar fashion, yet a slower pace. Ski lifts, or the lifts at the Needles on the IoW, start teams at either end, first to get a live player to the other side wins.

• Head Moderator

^^ Well Chernobyl would certainly make the tracer BBs glow. Would not fancy running around in NBC kit (that is CBRN for the youngsters) and S10 respirator.

^^ Well Chernobyl would certainly make the tracer BBs glow. Would not fancy running around in NBC kit (that is CBRN for the youngsters) and S10 respirator.

Definitely not haha! Though.. the loadouts would be pretty cool!

Does anyone else have the same issue as me. You're walking around somewhere, be it a city centre, tourist attraction or wherever and I'm thinking this would make a great airsoft site!

I no longer see the difference between Airsoft site and the "real world". All I can see I places to find a good vantage point or the next cover to move for. Must say though the wife feels shame wen I peak round the corner, sight the next move, check my cargo is secure in its metal wire container, break cover, run and commando roll to my next way point all while shouting MOVE UP THE FRUIT AND VEG.

Tesco Airsoft!!! Be the best!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.