Places to shoot it out.

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Where would you play if you where granted access to anywhere for the day?

I fancy having a skermish at Camelot theme now that it's abandoned.

A proper tropical woodland/jungle with dense foliage leading to very CQB firefights. Also some clearings with structures in here and there to play capture/defend games.

Think the jungle setting from the first predator film.

A proper tropical woodland/jungle with dense foliage leading to very CQB firefights. Also some clearings with structures in hear and there to play capture/defend games.

So, that's the Eden Project then? (imagine the plant damage :/ )

Fighting in the jungle with real munitions that will actually go through leaves is hard enough, never mind airsoft guns! plus it's way to hot, way too wet and there's way too many crawling, flying, swimming and slithering things that want to eat you 😂

FIBUA is fun for me, a big empty city centre would be the place id rather play, perfect for CQB and sniping

Sounds like our site at Eversley (without the humidity). It was nearly 30 deg C there on Sunday and the foliage which is fern is very dense. We even have the structures.

A proper tropical woodland/jungle with dense foliage leading to very CQB firefights. Also some clearings with structures in here and there to play capture/defend games.

The old McKechnie Brass works...

We used to go past it all the time on the way to my nans, it's a sprawling place. The Council are still trying to find somebody to demolish it to attract re-development, so playing there before it's gone would be fantastic.

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/mckechnie-brass-ltd-aldridge-march-2014.t88731

There is a ship on the west coast of the USA that is used by a milsim company for games.

Cruise Liner or cross channel ferry would be good. Perfect candidate with fully intact interior, restaurant etc a mile from my work too! :-)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TSS_Duke_of_Lancaster_(1956)

May be do-able one day?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.