BIO and BIO Tracers BBs

chrisbirley

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i will be participating in some upcoming games that require the use of bio bbs. im fully aware that some so called bio bbs are not really bio, and also the rumours going round re them not being safe for mesh eye users - so i do not want a debate on that - this is what the site has said it requires.

my question comes thus, i use 0.3g in my current RIFs - G&G TR4-18, Ares Amoeba CCC, KJW HiCappa and CYMA SVD - all are tuned for this weight of bb - yes i know some tweaks will need to be made for each manufacturer. can anyone recommend any 0.3g bio bbs, or more importantly, can anyone recommend where i can buy them from.

i know gunfire did do them, but they are currently not on their website, ive contacted Green Devils, but their ironfoot.co.uk website doesnt work (dont recall whether ive ever seen it working).

and secondly ive seen 0.2g and some 0.25g tracer bio bbs, just wondering whether anyone had come across any heavier weights?

thanks in advance.

• Root Admin

Green Devils are good. I last bought some non-tracer years ago but I'll try to dig up the site.

You can't get them (any tracer above .25 that is) - I've looked everywhere. I even asked some manufacturers and either they didn't reply or said they had no plans to make any.

There's a company on Alibaba that will sell them to you by the ton, but they wouldn't let me buy 'a sample'.

thanks for the response - ive heard a lot of good things about the Green Devils - might chase them re their site - i can order direct from them - but its a minimum of 20 bags - that site would be good - thanks

re the tracers - ive found non bio ones at gunfire, actually Nuprol ones: http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152208102-Nuprol-0-30g-Tracer-Diamond-Grade-3000-pcs.html they seem to do both 0.3s and 0.28s

• Root Admin

Oh wow. I literally spend a few hours looking a couple of months back - messaging retailers and the works. Good find - I'm buying some today. Must be recent because I've just seen them on Patrol Base too, and I certainly checked there when I checked everywhere else: http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft/we-europe-nuprol-0-30g-diamond-tracer-6mm-bb-x-3000-light-green.htm#.Vb70EPWD7-U

http://www.airsoftshop.be/en/search/green+devil/ is where I got my Green Devils from. Shipping is a flat rate of £10. I bought quite a lot at once back then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

I know this is a hefty bump, but I thought it'd better be in the right place:

I bought some of those Nuprol .30 tracers and they work great. I know there's been some discussion about some batches being crap so obviously the usual caution to give them a quick vision inspection before cracking the bottle open, but the bottles I've bought seem to be fine and function well. I crushed one and found it to be satisfactory - some air pockets but nothing more than expected from mid-range BBs. Given that they're the only people making tracers above .25g I'm happy to go with it.

Also, regarding the Green Devils: I spoke directly with Graham as the site is currently down and bought them through him. Just drop him an e-mail - it was completely painless. http://greendevilbb.com/

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.