Best hi caps

Mr airsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not used hicaps in a while but the G&G ones were always rock solid. Managed the snap the spring in one but only after I dropped it in mud and then over-wound it when it jammed, simply coiled the spring round a bit more and it was good to go again.

I just use standard SRC Hi caps if I play at woodland sites but if you play CQB I would recommend getting mid caps it saves you winding all the time.

Lonex flash mags. They replaced the winder with a draw tab and they seem to hold so much wind from the first one that you don't seem to have to wind it again, it will more or less empty the mag. I have one, its by far the best hi cap I have.

• Supporters

Lonex flash mags. They replaced the winder with a draw tab and they seem to hold so much wind from the first one that you don't seem to have to wind it again, it will more or less empty the mag. I have one, its by far the best hi cap I have.

Same here. I have a couple of G&G ones which are fine but the Lonex one is fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...

I run four flash mags. They're great and wish I new about them before I wasted money on other mags. A couple of pulls on the wire. Then another one the mag is in the gun and they last to the last bb!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.