What crono

Dannn
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Xcoretech, forget the Madbull ones as they are wildly in accurate in my opinion and experience.

• Supporters

ak2m4 had some cheap clones in a while back for £40

the clones didn't have "shot memory" - woopeee deee dooooo

but as usual ak2m4 was honest and upfront about everything he sells

unlike some ebay vendors.....

Got my legit x3200 from helmet world a while back via fleabay for about £55-£60

not cheap but yup one of the best and heard madbull ones don't last too long

deffo like all say - xcortech is a wise choice indeedy

• Supporters

i have a madbull chrono. its not bad, it reads approx 10fps higher then my local sites chrono (i cannot remember what they have).

on a plus side if you just want a quick idea of whats going on, i cannot fault it.

if you want it mega accurate, you would need to have it sent away for calibration anyway.

• Supporters

oops soz sp00n - kick me not my gun/chrono

my site has x3200 and results on mine/theirs are bang on

they did have another for a while that swung out at side - "might" have been madbull

coz they lost the funnel for x3200 and was a little tiny bit of bitch to align fat suppresor guns 101%

they since have dropped the other chrono for some reason and dug out the x3200 again it seems last few months

• Supporters

maybe i just got a good'un, i don't use it all the time so maybe that's why its lasted the 2years i think i have had it .... come to think of it i don't think i have even changed its batteries (you watch now i have said it i bet they fail soon lol)

• Supporters

seems like the old 3200 is obselete perhaps

or uk retailers just gonna go for the new singing 3500

not cheap - best deal for new 3500 is £76:45 think free del

http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/helmet-world/product/X3500/

BUT THAT REDUCED PRICE END TODAY !!!

at HelmetWorld its a much higher price

Firesupport have it @ £75 + del

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/xcortech-x3500-chronograph-bb-velocity-tester

not cheap chrono but latest one out with bells n whistles

or take a chance on a cheapo fleabay one from £42 and wait for del hoping it works for a while

• Supporters

I use a UFC Pro Chrono and for the price it's bang on. Think they are like £45 from China delivered

Having sold both, the clones I had were pretty decent - still using mine to this day (who knows what you'll get on Ebay though). A while back Xcortech reduced their prices for the X3200 which forced out many of the clone manufacturers, I'm guessing they were clearing stock for the X3500 to hit the market.

Treat yourself to a X3500 if you can afford it they look fantastic.

I used a Chrony for years before the prices started to come down and better hand-held ones were available. It was a temperamental mother-f**ker, the light had to be just right in order to pick up the BB speed, I was glad when my dumbarse mate missed and smashed the LCD readout :-)

Chrony_Alpha_red_838.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a madbull chrono myself. Works fine for what I need it for. Basically checking my stuff isn't hot after changing out parts and springs.

I found it pretty accurate as far as I could tell.

Problem was a few sites I've been to have varied wildly with their chrono readings. From being told my m14 was running 220 at one site and 330 at another.

• 8 months later...

Could I just get an up to date opinion on this please. I'm looking at getting a chrono because I like to know that we are set up correctly.

I see the Xcortech units getting quite a rave review on the forum. I also like the look of the UFC-Pro units for the money.

I''d say my budget on this is around the £60-70 mark.

Quick shout outs will do, thanks a lot guys.

Xcortech X3500 for that price - great piece of kit. I still have a couple left, PM me if interested.

Purchased, great price and service, cheers fella ;)

Archived