Beesting Airsoft - beestingairsoft.com

proffrink
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

They respond quickly on FB, alas I don't trust FB. :)

I've just contacted him myself to find out what's going on. I will post up the answer when he replies.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

They finally got back to me around midday, everything i ordered is on its way, only difference is that instead of a carbon fibre tank im getting a normal one, they are refunding me the difference.

• Supporters

I have an update.

Service is slower than usual because there's only one person running the entire operation. They're looking to get someone else in ASAP so business should resume to usual soon.

I have an update.

Service is slower than usual because there's only one person running the entire operation. They're looking to get someone else in ASAP so business should resume to usual soon.

That's useful information, I was looking at competitors - of which there are few in england.

• Supporters

That's useful information, I was looking at competitors - of which there are few in england.

There's usually two of them but one of the guys is taking a few weeks off. They did say they're looking to get someone else in ASAP

There's usually two of them but one of the guys is taking a few weeks off. They did say they're looking to get someone else in ASAP

Yeah, I am just impatient as I've only a small window to assemble such a system.

• 2 weeks later...

(bump)

Emailed 16 days ago to say "how much will this list of stuff cost which I want to buy from you?" - i'm very sad, if the hols end before I get a reply I may not have time to assemble anything and wont be able to buy. :(

• Supporters

(bump)

Emailed 16 days ago to say "how much will this list of stuff cost which I want to buy from you?" - i'm very sad, if the hols end before I get a reply I may not have time to assemble anything and wont be able to buy. :(

I'm really surprised they've not replied to you given i've contacted them myself and told them people aren't getting information they've asked for. I assume you've tried their Facebook page ? If not i would give it a go, i know you don't like it but it's worth a go if it means you get the answer you're looking for.

I'm really surprised they've not replied to you given i've contacted them myself and told them people aren't getting information they've asked for. I assume you've tried their Facebook page ? If not i would give it a go, i know you don't like it but it's worth a go if it means you get the answer you're looking for.

I sent them an emailing politely pointing out that it is not good business (especially when you have a monopoly) to ignore people for three weeks when they want to spend £800 with you.

I am that patient that I have waited 3 weeks before sending another email. :S

• Supporters

I sent them an emailing politely pointing out that it is not good business (especially when you have a monopoly) to ignore people for three weeks when they want to spend £800 with you.

I am that patient that I have waited 3 weeks before sending another email. :S

I’d buy somewhere if I was you. The Grange as previously suggested, there’s also Airsoft Imports who now sell various HPA systems, they don't have absolutely everything like Beesting but they some. I think given the fact I’ve been in contact with one of the guys from there to advise him of the situation and they’ve still done nothing about it I’d be very inclined if it was me to go elsewhere.

Well, I don't like being this negative, but after ignoring me for 25 days on facebook and email, my window to build, setup and tune a HPA gun has passed, infuriated a little because SeniorSpaz87 brought me the few polarstar components from the US which were not available affordable here (selector plates/valve).

I hope to revisit in the future. With barrels and extra bottles and other parts, I would have spent easily £900. I think I'll buy a DG compatible GBBR in the meantime (february).

EDIT: Bought an expensive G910 illuminated keyboard for those late night study sessions instead.

• Supporters

Well, I don't like being this negative, but after ignoring me for 25 days on facebook and email, my window to build, setup and tune a HPA gun has passed, infuriated a little because SeniorSpaz87 brought me the few polarstar components from the US which were not available affordable here (selector plates/valve).

I hope to revisit in the future. With barrels and extra bottles and other parts, I would have spent easily £900. I think I'll buy a DG compatible GBBR in the meantime (february).

EDIT: Bought an expensive G910 illuminated keyboard for those late night study sessions instead.

Same, Beesting still owes me a couple of quid for sending me an aluminium bottle instead of the carbon fibre one i ordered, also the order missed several items fortunately things i can do without but i still paid for them.

Allegedly i was meant to get them this week but i dont see that happening, tell you what the Grange is starting to seem like a better alternative.

• Supporters

Originally Beesting was ran by only two people and currently the main person is off for personal reason so now only one person is running the entire business. To my knowledge they’ve just got a new person on board to cover while the other guy is off so hopefully business as usual will resume.

The guys who run Beesting have full time day job as well as having to run Beesting which is another reason I think service is lacking. I’m by no means defending Beesting, the current guy running it I can’t stand him I think he’s an arrogant little pr**k but they’re a good business when running 100%. They’ll sort themselves out soon with some luck and if they don’t then they’ll only have themselves to blame for customers going elsewhere.

• Supporters

Well my UFA from Redline arrived yesterday and it fits the Dye Proto Tank perfectly yay.

However Beesting still owe me several items that didn't arrive with the initial order and haven't refunded me the difference between tanks, i ordered a carbon fibre tank but they were out of those so they offered an aluminium one instead which i took just to get me started.

Whatever hope i had for that company i have lost, The Grange will be my port of call for anything HPA related from now on, I just messaged Beesting via Facebook (i have kept it soley to facebook messenger so that the messages can be audited) asking about the missing stuff but wont hold my breath.

• Supporters

Well after having messaged them on Facebook they have sent the missing items and refunded the difference for the tanks

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone had contact with them recently? Iv tried ringing and they don't answer and just says their mail box is full so can't leave message. Website says their email server is down for maintenance and FB iv Pm'd but no reply. Thankfully iv only spent £37 on a wide bore line. Will never buy from again.

Oh that's perfectly acceptable O_O

Bit like postmen then ;) FFS

• Supporters

I had issues with them about a month ago, phone line down, lack of email, only way is via facebook and thats if they get back to you.

Whilst i understand some companies to have a lack of staff or staff shortage problem but this only runs for a short while as an excuse and frankly they have been using the same excuse for over 4 months now.

It got to the point that after i got my P* Fusion Engine from them and did my set up that when i wanted to get my P* JACK i knew i just could not trust them so went over and bought from The Grange who guess what supplied what i wanted, all of it in a timely manner.

Wont be buying from Beesting again.

Archived