Which out of the two?

REMSoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

OK, I am working on my funds. I've been doing some odd jobs for family and neighbours, and am debating which of these two options to buy next:

1) Hexagon productions AUG H-BAR front end kit with 590mm 6.01 tightbore - I plan to use a beefier spring and restrict my AUG to semi only, so I can use it as a sniper (3-9x40 scope) , or lower the FPS and go for an LMG (Which the kit is designed for!)

2) Buy a sidearm - KWA KM18C Gbb Glock 18c. Semi and glorious auto! :D

I know I would need a sidearm for sniping anyway, but I want to stand out on the skirmish field. My team works in squads, so my sniper team buddy would be using a shotgun for cover if things get too messy.

Def get the glock 18c. I have one and it is seriously bad boy! only thing that lets it down is it has such a high ROF that u rattle through the standard mag in seconds. Soooo its worth getting a 50 round mag for 50 quid for when things get really sticky. there not the best for the gun as they dont fit in leg holsters with the extended mag but it will last twice as long and you will want that because its sooooooo fun to fire and the longer the fun lasts the better in my book lol!!!!!!

Archived