Rap4 - rap4uk.com

proffrink

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Root Admin

I realise it's more a paintball shop than airsoft, but they do obviously have a lot of HPA stuff so I thought it was worth leaving the feedback for.

Anyhoo, transaction was smooth and dispatch time was great; ordered an item at 2:30pm on Friday and it arrived today (Saturday) with standard delivery. Very happy with them.

I've ordered from them three times now (as the only UK retailer for a few things), and twice they cocked up.

The second time the refund was a long wait, with BS from them before hand.

A HPA regulator, and they sent the wrong one, a mask fan, and they sent the wrong one (as they no longer stocked the one i'd ordered and paid for apparently), and some clothing - which they got right.

The customer service starred out ok with issues, and the exchange for the right tank bit was fine, but I don't think they were straight with me about refunds on the second (namely, saying it had happened days before, with my bank account clearly not receiving it...).

But the tank issue was a few years ago now, and the fan/clothing last year so I might just have gotten unlucky I guess.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.