Starting a Team in Milton Keynes

Raggedy_man

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

If anyone is interested I will be starting a team in Milton Keynes which shall be relaxed and open to everyone.

It shall be called 'The Bush Wookiees'. It was that or 'The Knights who say Meh'... the team can decide.

So if anyone wants in do let me know, I play at Special Ops Milton Keynes most of the time.

• Supporters

Fantastic, I believe Brackish who also plays there wants in too. So which team name do you prefer? Are you there this Thursday?

• Supporters

Lol excellent. I will be at the Sunday 23rd game with luck as I'm working this Sunday and the next.

Mind you I'm at Finmere on the 16th, that's a good giggle.

Ok Coolio,I think next Sunday mack has roped in some army friends of his to play, don't quote me on this though

• Supporters

And now I'm Jealous.... Damn it. Anyway welcome to the team Mr Knees!

• Supporters

Of course my good man. King and country and all that! You are more than welcome my sniping chum.

• Supporters

Hi Raggedy_man,

I play too occasionally to be a proper team member anywhere but if you drop me a PM when you have a game date then I would gladly join you sometimes. Usually I go alone or with a mate but he just became a father so I don't think he will be very active.

I was looking at Finmere airsoft, maybe I'll check that out too.

Cheers

• Supporters

Samurai it would be a pleasure. I'm next there the 16th of this month.

See you on the Battlefield.

• Supporters

Yep I am in. Will be at Spec Ops on the 6th. Doubt I will get a weekend free anytime soon as I am in SE London most weekends.

Got a lot of gear to buy too, boots, uniform gun etc.

No worries dude, Be good to see you again anyway!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.