Sniper scope

iBrowniee x

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for a decent sniper scope for £20-£50 I don't mind if it's from amazon or where ever I just a a scope that is good quality, looks good and has a decent magnification ( not too far though) if you could give me the link aswell that would be good.

When I asked about a scope for my DMR on here a few months ago, I was advised to spend no less than £50.

I spent a little more than that. One of the things that I Splashed out for was turret adjusters. I was glad I did as these allow you to instantly adjust and lock the windage and elevation, which is very useful when the wind blows in airsoft. Saves fiddling with screwdrivers and removing end caps.

• Supporters

Hi

Try www.thesportsmanguncentre.co.uk for scopes, seems like a very legit shop and they sell a huge variety of Real Steel scopes from Air Rifle Scopes all the way up to desireable Schmidt and Bender or Leupold scopes.

I have already pre made a link for you:

http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/category/Optics/Scopes_3/price-0-200/s-priceasc/r-21/

BTW Nikko Stirling seem to be very competatively priced, reading reviews from several real steel forums they seem to state that they are pretty good as starter scopes which means it should be perfect for Airsofting.

• 3 weeks later...

choosing a good scope is very hard because we have thousands of alternatives. you must make some research and compare some of them.I found very helful reviews in this site. maybe it will help you.

http://www.shootingandsafety.com/best-rifle-scope-reviews/

• 3 years later...
  • Supporters

I bought one of those 3-9x40 scopes on Amazon for under a tenner not long ago. Works nicely, good eye relief.. Had a look for the seller but it seems they're no longer selling it.

I'm sure a quick search could reveal something of similar pricing. After all they're just rebrands of the same product. CVLife, Excelvan, SMK, etc..

image.png.402e81a6692521fe3063c1c0b0e5cef8.png

eBay often have good branded scopes going dirt cheap second hand so it could be worth having a look there too. Hawke, Bushnell, Vortex, etc.. 

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.